Search results

1. Zanshoo

RPG Maker MV/MZ Extended Generator - Version 0.68 - Update on the 10th April 2021

Hi ! reaaaaally goooood work !  There is something really frustrating :  when you start a face and you realise that there is something wrong with the priorities,  you manage your asset to correct the problem and BAAAM The face you worked on as vanished !  Is it possible to make the...
  2. Zanshoo

The Resource WIP thread 2

@Strange_Dragon_99 it's really good looking !!!   But in my humble opinion, i think there is a part missing on both wings :  red parts is connecting it wings with is back .  Hope it was usefull  
  3. Zanshoo

@terrorchan look good, colors are really cool, but maybe add more contrast with shadows and be carefull 'bout the connection between hair and the hat on the right side of it (right for the viewer) it looks a bit odd, cause normaly hair would have less volume because of the hat .  Keep the...
  4. Zanshoo

@NarikoStudios the 2 last foxes are really cool, for the hat i think the shadow is a little too dark .  @Justice it looks really good ! 
  5. Zanshoo

EDIT : Finished !  The body and the mouth to go ...  
  6. Zanshoo

Thanks i'll do it   I'll keep that in mind, thank you ^^ 
  7. Zanshoo

I'm working on generator parts   Actualy a tiger :  But i think the marks are too light, i'll maybe make them darker than this brown .  What do you think ? 
  8. Zanshoo

Chibi enemies

LOL 
  9. Zanshoo

Chibi enemies

Many thanks ^^     slimy love ;)  
  10. Zanshoo

Chibi enemies

Thank you very much :)   Go ahead and use it all you want ;)   What do you mean ?  if you dislike, than tell me how to improve it i'll do my best ;)  
  11. Zanshoo

Chibi enemies

Hi,   This time it's finished enemies  !  Two by now :) i'll updade soon.   Slime :  Bat :  Hope you'll enjoy  Terms of use :  For non-comercial and comercial  You can modify all you want  I don't need crédits, but do what you want ^^  If you want to...
  12. Zanshoo

Generator parts for beast men

Hi, This time i made some stuff for the generator. I really wanted some Dog faces, dragon as well, then this is my work . Preview:  - There are some issues with front hair and for the moment i don't know how to solve them ...  3 out of all are ok but for the rest the it's a bit...
  13. Zanshoo

OK , sorry for my mistake . 
  14. Zanshoo

Thank you a lot ^^ i'm stating chibi and it's really fun,  For the wolf it's "half chibi", by the way i'm terrible at drawing fur ... T,T  Thank you i'll have a cat ready soon ;)   Thank you !  i'll redo them with better quality then ^^ 
  15. Zanshoo

You're right, i'm actually kind of bad at drawing animals ... so it's a perfect oportunity for me to get better :D   I'll draw a goblin soon .  And thank you for your time ;)  
  16. Zanshoo

Thank you for your time, i updated so take a look if you have a change of heart ^^ 
  17. Zanshoo

I'll try to make a mix of both ^^  Thank you !  Thank you ^^  I'll try to make less angry bats :P   
  18. Zanshoo

Hi !                      [Updated]  This Topic is an attempt to creat chibi monster.   Your answers will play a big part in the design i'll draw !!! Here are the bats prototypes, the other two with colors are 7 and 8 from left  :  with colors :  Which one have the better...
  19. Zanshoo

RPG Maker MV/MZ Extended Generator - Version 0.68 - Update on the 10th April 2021

Hi there ! I noticed that wings and tails do not have color management . so while you are coding for color stuff :P   Thank you  so much by the way :D  
  20. Zanshoo

Me again, new problem, i crated a new category called "body Type" created a part called "dragonskin", i placed every SV, TD and TVD in sub category, i updated .  The problem is : when i choose dragonskin in the génerator, it do not show up ...  I am missing something ?  Thanks you for...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
epokshiem