Search results

1. Skwis

RMMZ Shop inventory limited item stock for MZ

Lots of plugins for this in MV, but I can't seem to find any for MZ. Tsukihime talks about porting their shop manager plugin to MZ, but as far as I can tell that never happened. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/dev-shop-inventory.126717/ Anybody have any luck getting this...
  2. Skwis

Dumpster tile? [MZ]

Looking for this kind of dumpster in head-on orientation and/or side orientation.
  3. Skwis

RMMZ Change map display name mid-game

Looking for a way to show the map display name when needed but have it say something other than what the map is called. E.g. you have one very large map with different areas, so walking into a new area will show the map display name with the name of that area, instead of what you typed in the...
  4. Skwis

RMMZ Non default movement speeds for events

I've always felt like the "4: Normal" option is too slow but "5: x2 Faster" is too fast. Would love a way to have a speed in between these default options.
  5. Skwis

Looking for effekseer smoke animation

I'm a little disappointed effekseer doesn't come with any smoke effects by default. The closest they have is the fog animation. Before I spend hours of my day learning effekseer and trying to make smoke, does anyone have any smoke effects of any kind you're willing to share?
  6. Skwis

Distribution package won't create with "Exclude Unused Files" option? [MZ]

It won't even give me the "Failed to create distribution package" error message that I see everyone else get when I search this issue. It just shows me an empty progress bar that will never fill. This only happens when I select the Exclude Unused Files option. I really don't want to have to...
  7. Skwis

Make using an item perform a region check, then activate event?

I'm making a quest where you have to be a photographer. When you "use" the camera item in your inventory, I want it to check if you're on a region. If player uses the camera item while standing on region 1, this is a good photo and window will pop up saying good job. If player uses the camera...
  8. Skwis

TypeError Cannot read properly 'width' of undefined [MZ]

This happens anytime I try to battle test. I'm not using any plugins, which seem to be the problem with everyone else who gets this error. So I'm not sure what my problem could be.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
epokshiem