Search results

1. Bartman901

Changing Variables by Script

Heya all. So, I'm pretty dumb in writing scripts, so I decided to ask for such a little thing there. So, I just need 1 command that could allow me to change [x] variable by [(+/-) y]. I hope I said all clearly and I will be glad for an answer ;)
  2. Bartman901

Chance to avoid easier battle

Hello, I'm still working on my game and I find out one thing annoying me a bit. No matter how strong I am, I still have to fight all these monsters, and unfortunately escape doesn't always succes. I read in a review of one game, that there was possibility that allow player to avoid battle before...
  3. Bartman901

Death State Removed After Battle

Hello, I'm looking for script that will let character automatically remove death state after battle. I tried to set death state removed at battle end in database, but that caused the enemy to reappear because the death state was also removed.
  4. Bartman901

Shop's statistics overhaul

Hello, right now I'm using Hime's Shop Manager and everything is great-items/weaponas/armor show's all statistics they give but...they don't show how much they will give to character. Just like basic version of rm it shows just how much damage/defence it will give to character (+/- x). Many of...
  5. Bartman901

Enemies' early game moves.

Hello, I'm just looking for ideas for enemies' attacks and moves. As I said in the title, we fight them in the begining of the game. The game is in fantasy/medieval style. I was just checking out my game and the thing that made me confused was that most of common enemies had just 1 move. Now...
  6. Bartman901

Chain Commands-Move Cost

Hello, I just started to use MOG Chain Commnads today. Everything works fine but when I fail chain command it's just reset my move expect bypassing it or just taking mp/tp cost. (I would like the second option) Do you know how could I change that? There is link to the page of the script...
  7. Bartman901

Battle Hud

Hello, I'm currectly using Yanfly Battle Engine and I just wanted to ask if there is a script that allow you to have icons next to the battle commands. Example: Attack(currect weaopon icon), Magic (book icon) Guard(shield icon) etc.
  8. Bartman901

Layer problems

Hello, I'm making my own game in Rpg maker for a long time, but didn't never pay attention to problem I get when I'm creating some kind of hill layout. The problem is that I don't know how to create 2+ layers map. I'm talking about something like in an attachment. I will be really thankful for...
  9. Bartman901

More dynamic battle

Hello, I wanted to ask you if you know any scripts that let character move when I chose action. ( Don't have to choose action for other party members).
  10. Bartman901

Item icons as event graphic

Hello. Last time I was trying to make event with item icon graphic. (To make it looks like these items are lying on ground). Is there any script for something like that?
  11. Bartman901

Parallel Process and Player Touch Event at the same time

Hello, I was working on campfire event and I've got some problems with it. It's going to happen at night so I used Viktor Lights Effects and set it as Parallel Process. BUT I want to add there an event with cooking meat and I can't make them working together because one is Parallel Process and...
  12. Bartman901

VX Compatibility

Hello! Well...it's my second post and second asking for help. >o<  I don't know if title is right. I begun using Celianna tilesets and I've got one problem. What is that? So yes...unfortunatly i'm stil learning many things. ;/ "Veterans" should know how to do this and I would be glad if they...
  13. Bartman901

Custom title screen text

Hello everyone. I'm using rpg maker for 3 months (With breaks) and I'm still a newbe. I'm certainly working on my game and I decided to customize my menu. I download Moghunter script with Animated Title Screen. It works fine but...I just want to make a title text like this but I don't know which...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
epokshiem