Search results

1. OwMeEye

OwMeEye looking for stuff to let's play.

I have a youtube channel with the name OwMeEye. My youtube channel So far I'm keeping to my minimum of 1 uploads per day. I'm looking for 2000, 2003, vx/ace games mainly, because MV gets laggy on my old machine (more so when recording)... I would have to record elsewhere and that would be a...
  2. OwMeEye

Hello world! ^_^

I've been playing with rpg maker since rpg maker 98, then 2000, 2k3, vx... My old pc can't run MV, which is sad... (it lags) I will need to get a better pc someday. I'm fairly fluent at English, despite having a different native language. I have a deviantart with some nickname somewhere but...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
epokshiem