Search results

1. RMMV Yanfly Animated Sideview Enemies Issue

Oh, so you're just a witch! What a neat trick, thanks. Hope it works out the same for the rest of my imports. Now I just need to learn how to program enemy attack animations. I hope it's as easy as player attacks.
  2. RMMV Yanfly Animated Sideview Enemies Issue

As illustrated in my OP, the image is in both folders. Regardless, removing it from the sv-enemies folder removes the ability to choose it in the editor.
  3. RMMV Yanfly Animated Sideview Enemies Issue

Taken from a battle test. A test in-game while running did the same. The battle sheet:
  4. RMMV Yanfly Animated Sideview Enemies Issue

Hi, I see a lot of people tend to have issues with this, but I haven't found my particular issue when I searched the boards. I did everything I need to do. 1. Install the plugin under the Battle Core 2. Put my custom enemy sprite sheet into the correct folder "(the yanfly video says...
  5. RMMV Ramza's Plugin Suite Support topic MEGATHREAD

So glad you're quick to answer. I will be sure to make this fix and then devour that tutorial you wrote. Very excited :)
  6. RMMV Ramza's Plugin Suite Support topic MEGATHREAD

Hey! I finally got a chance to download this. Wow, so complex. I feel like I need a study guide. Right now, I'm having trouble with installing the plug in and the patch. I put the crafting system and item extension at the bottom of my plugin list. I loaded up the game, and when I tried to go...
  7. Script or Plugin Edit Help with Item Upgrade Slots (YEP)

Hello, So here's the thing - I am no programmer by any means, and although I can understand some stuff, I've been wracking my brain over how to go about my current goal. I am using two plugins by Yanfly for upgrading and crafting. In my game, players will initially be able to acquire potions...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unknown.png
Trying to make some horror "Corpse Party" style tileset.
100 degrees here (38 degrees C) god I need ac
I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xduhsee