Search results

1. YR Plugins

OMFG! Im so sorry to waste your time. I think i must have messed up when i copy pasted. You saying the version got me to try to find the most up to date version. I was getting discouraged again because i couldnt find anything other than the one i downloaded. Then I found the download link and...
  2. YR Plugins

["{\"discName\":\"blacksmith\",\"discIcon\":\"97\",\"discColor\":\"#FFFFFF\",\"discMaxLevel\":\"99\",\"discGaugeColor1\":\"#23b94d\",\"discGaugeColor2\":\"#60e021\",\"discExpFormula\":\"level *...
  3. YR Plugins

Same issue in a completely new project with only Yanfly Core Engine + MMM + YRcrafting. Do i have to create a discipline json file like mr trivel's? I was under the impression that all i had to do was set the parameters in the plugin manager and then create recipes under item note tags. Also, do...
  4. YR Plugins

I created one to start with. maybe i missed something? I assumed the colors would default to the other settings if left blank, but i did try that too.
  5. YR Plugins

6. YR Plugins

Oh thank you for getting back to me! I didnt know you could open the console too. That will be very helpful. I set it up like this with a common event set up at Number 9 which gave CRAFT START 1 command
  7. YR Plugins

Obrigado YR! This plugin looks amazing. Im in the slow process of moving from VXA to MV. I found Mr Trivels plugin and tested it working but then I found yours and like it much more. The parameter setup and notetag use is going to save me so much time. The only problem is no matter what i do i...
  8. Conflict between Parallax Lock and Terrain Tags (yanfly and neon black..)

Dymdez, Sorry this is super old but for anyone else that might be having this issue, I resolved it by putting neon blacks terrain tags above all other scripts. Works with yanfly parallax lock as well as hime's overlay mapping.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just watched the CG movie HARLOCK: Space Pirate, a retelling of the anime Harlock story. It was pretty awesome, and has given me some inspiration for my space game, at least for parts of it.
How comes, when you are fearful to log anywhere, that somebody close passed from COVID and you learn too late, you suddenly are mortified that others who almost share BDay dates didn't answer the art you made for them?
unknown.png
Trying to make some horror "Corpse Party" style tileset.
100 degrees here (38 degrees C) god I need ac
I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xduhsee