Search results

1. decinbr

RMMV Is there any way to show picture or txt from url link?

In order to show news about the game to the players
  2. decinbr

RMMV [Help]Cannot ready property 'isAnimationPlaying' of null

I used this script call: $gameMap.event(this._eventId).requestAnimation(385); this.setWaitMode('animation'); And i got this error.
  3. decinbr

RMMV Is there anyway a background below another background?

I want make some water effects and so on.
  4. decinbr

RMMV I got an ideia about ranking system.

I know that is very hard to create a online ranking system, so I have an idea... I have a screenshot plugin that save automatically in folder. If there is a plugin that can make automatically save screenshot from my folder to an site(github for instance), I can take variable on that picture and...
  5. decinbr

RMMV Is there any ranking plugin?

Is there anyway to get players variables and create a ranking system or something like that.
  6. decinbr

RMMV What is the best way to fix picture blinking(Flickering)?

When i change picture to show another they stays flickering. The same with character graphic
  7. decinbr

RMMV Is there some script command to change priority of a picture?

And another question is... Is there any script command to put picture below hero?
  8. decinbr

RMMV Is there any script command to check if mouse wheel down or up?

Im trying to make choices with pictures, but i want to move cursor with mouse wheel.
  9. decinbr

How to put big screen as default?

I want to put like this and not fullscreen...
  10. decinbr

Is there any way to show a pictures from url

Is there any way to show picture from url link? In order to show news abou the game to the players
  11. decinbr

RMMV (HELP) YEP External Links close Fullscreen when call plugin command.

When my game is fullscreen and uses command plugin: OpenNewTab http://www.google.com/ or OpenNewWindow http://www.google.com/ My game closes fullscreen. Somebody knows how to fix this?
  12. decinbr

Someone knows if exists chat plugin?

13. decinbr

[Help]Show Variable Number Popup

I saw a man who use this code in rpg maker vx ace string = $game_variables x = $game_map.events[3].screen_x y = $game_map.events[3].screen_y pop_up(2,60,222,222 Anyone knows how to show it in rpg maker MV?
  14. decinbr

[Help]Cannot read property "setDimension" of null

Hi Sometimes this error apears to me. There is some linked with plugin BindPictureToMap. Anyone else had this problem?
  15. decinbr

(help)Somebody knows how to take(rip´) full background image from zsnes emulator to use in my rpg maker mv project?

I dont mean take screenshot, i mean full background.
  16. decinbr

[Help]Picture blink...

Somebody knows how to do to stop picture blinking?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just watched the CG movie HARLOCK: Space Pirate, a retelling of the anime Harlock story. It was pretty awesome, and has given me some inspiration for my space game, at least for parts of it.
How comes, when you are fearful to log anywhere, that somebody close passed from COVID and you learn too late, you suddenly are mortified that others who almost share BDay dates didn't answer the art you made for them?
unknown.png
Trying to make some horror "Corpse Party" style tileset.
100 degrees here (38 degrees C) god I need ac
I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kanarade