Search results

1. Lunawolfcomics

RMMV Inner Darkness: Internal War

Synopsis: Features: Cast: Screenshots: Gameplay Videos: Demos (Windows & Mac): Credits: Contact: Official Sites: Release Date (Windows, Mac): June 21, 2019
  2. Lunawolfcomics

Android deployment images fade

Good morning everyone. I have deployed my android version for my project The Perfectionist and it works good. The only issue is that sometimes the tilesets will go dark and black unless I walk around the screen for a few seconds. Sometimes faces and text in battle and on the menu disappear but I...
  3. Lunawolfcomics

Exporting to Linux

Hey good afternoon everyone! I have a question for you wonderful forum members :D I know when you deploy an MV project you cannot directly export it for Linux. However, I was wondering if anyone knows any ways to make a deployed MV game playable through Linux. Thank you :)
  4. Lunawolfcomics

Can't save game on deployed MV Project

Good morning everyone! I have a question for you lovely forum users/moderators. So, I deployed my MV project for Mac and sent it in a zip file to my friend to playtest. He unzipped the file and played it. Upon playing it everything worked fine except for the fact he cannot save his file. Does...
  5. Lunawolfcomics

MV Linux Playtester

Good morning everyone, I am currently working on distributing a Linux version of my project, The Perfectionist. Is anyone willing to quickly test the demo to see: - if it opens successfully - see if you can edit your setting (keyboard settings, auto-run etc - and see if you are able to...
  6. Lunawolfcomics

Zombie Apocalypse (Would you survive?)

Helloooooo everyone! So just recently I've been playing a lot of Dead Rising 1 and 2 as well as Resident Evil 4, 5, and 6. With this in mind I started thinking to myself (would I survive a zombie apocalypse? I started thinking about where I would want to hide out, what local stores could I...
  7. Lunawolfcomics

Good installers for Mac

Hey everyone! I have a quick question here! :) I have already deployed a Windows version for my project and have an installer for it (so when the player downloads it the installer installs it onto their PC). Now, I was wondering if anyone knew any good installers for the Mac version of my...
  8. Lunawolfcomics

The Perfectionist (Now on Steam!)

Synopsis: Features: Cast: Screenshots: Gameplay Videos: Demos (Windows & Mac): Full Release (Windows & Mac): Credits: Contact: Websites: Release Date (Windows & Mac): 2/22/2019 Release Date (Steam): Released 1/11/2019
  9. Lunawolfcomics

How to add multiple languages to a project

Hey good afternoon everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows a good way how to make an MV project support multiple languages when you export a project? For example, my whole game is in English, but I would love to make it available for non English speakers.  
  10. Lunawolfcomics

Add Steam Achievements to MV Project

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows how to add Steam achievements to an MV project. I know it's possible but I haven't found any tutorials or anything online, so Im wondering if anyone knows (cough cough I'm looking at you too administrators lol). Thank you! :)
  11. Lunawolfcomics

Adventurer's HUD

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone could create a plug in that displays a window on the top of the screen that displays the party leader 's name, level, face, hp, mp, and certain items (and icons) that the user can set. Fire example, underneath the hp and mp bars would be three items...
  12. Lunawolfcomics

Change the minimum damage

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone could make a plug in to change the minimum damage. Right now if an attack it so weak or an enemy's defense is so high, the attack will do 0 damage. I was wondering if anyone could change this so that the minimal damage could be 1 instead. Thank you :)
  13. Lunawolfcomics

Enemy HP Bars

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has heard or could make a plug in for enemy HP bars to be visible during battle. Thank you   :)
  14. Lunawolfcomics

How to change text color?

Hey everyone, does anyone know how to change the text color universally? Thank you  :)
  15. Lunawolfcomics

How to change HP, MP and TP Bar colors?

Hey everyone quick question, where do you have to go in order to change the HP, MP and TP bar colors. I'm not looking for a plug-in I just don't know where to look in the MV Folders. Thank you :)
  16. Lunawolfcomics

Change game over screen depending on map ID

Hey everyone I was wondering if anyone could make a simple little plug in. I had this feature over in VX ace but would love to have it for MV as well. Basically want I want it the ability to change the game over screen by selecting which Map ID's will have the alternative game over picture. ...
  17. Lunawolfcomics

Skill for stealing items, money, armor, or weapons

Hey everyone, I was wondering if it was possible to get a plug in that allows the user to steal from enemies. The user can set if an enemy has anything to steal, the percentage rate of stealing the item successfully etc. Thank you  :)
  18. Lunawolfcomics

MV Generator Parts - Knight Helmets

Hey everyone, I was wondering if someone has made or could make a knight's helmet for the character generator. Maybe something that looks similar to the NPC knights that come with the RTP?  :D
  19. Lunawolfcomics

Enemy HP Bars?

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has heard or knows how to get enemy HP bars visible during battle. Thank you  :)
  20. Lunawolfcomics

Credits for MV DLC

Hey everyone, for the MV DLC who do we credit? Usually the packs come with a folder that gives instructions on who to credit. If it makes any difference I preordered it through steam. Thank you  :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just watched the CG movie HARLOCK: Space Pirate, a retelling of the anime Harlock story. It was pretty awesome, and has given me some inspiration for my space game, at least for parts of it.
How comes, when you are fearful to log anywhere, that somebody close passed from COVID and you learn too late, you suddenly are mortified that others who almost share BDay dates didn't answer the art you made for them?
unknown.png
Trying to make some horror "Corpse Party" style tileset.
100 degrees here (38 degrees C) god I need ac
I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kanarade