Search results

1. OwMeEye

OwMeEye looking for stuff to let's play.

I gave Casia a try (5 hours of it in fact), but I didn't enjoy it much and I'm not sure if I should upload the recording of it at all. I feel, that, while there was a lot of work put into this game, it suffers from some major issues. I had some issues with the writing, especially in the intro...
  2. OwMeEye

As I continue further into part 16 and 17 of geiken, certain problems become clearer to me. As I keep playing, the maps are getting larger and more maze-y, while directions and explanations are getting rarer and less robust, which leads to a lot of walking around without a sense of direction...
  3. OwMeEye

Had a bit of a slowdown due to easter and feeling tired, as well as having some irl things to worry about. But here's an update with Geiken 13 and 14, and there's two more videos of Umbral on my youtube for those interested ^_^ Escape from the forest, but thou must! Exploring some desert and...
  4. OwMeEye

didn't comment for one day, but videos keep being uploaded, so i bring you geiken 11 and 12, as well as there's more Umbral soul on my channel for those interested geiken 11 geiken 12
  5. OwMeEye

A new part of Geiken (10), playing with flowers and solving more puzzles with the relaxing music. Went up till the point where I got stuck again. There's also a new part of Umbral Soul on my channel (part 6)
  6. OwMeEye

I opened a conversation with you on pm and left some more of my thoughts and pondering how things could be made better. If I was playing the game again I would try using that mind meld skill more for the bosses like one of the people suggested, alas then it wouldn't be blind. I guess because it...
  7. OwMeEye

I'll give it a look ^_^ Meanwhile here's my stuff for today gaiken part 8, more exploration, relaxing in the forest, rude cultist and getting stumped on a puzzle the root of all evil... I tried to finish this one, I really did, but, I'm sorry Titan, it was just too frustrating for me. Wasn't...
  8. OwMeEye

One more episode of Geiken incoming, got a little lost at the end and explored fast empty lands. I think I will take a break from Gaiken for tomorrow and instead you will get an episode of The root of all Evil, because that one is supposed to be much shorter than the others so perhaps I can get...
  9. OwMeEye

Probably did, I have to admit that it's easier to miss things when you are concentrating on reading things and trying to entertain people XD But it's an interesting mechanic either way. I plan to continue your game until the end, but it looks like I'm bogged down with all the videos a bit. Yes...
  10. OwMeEye

Yesterday, after I recorded Gaiken and The root of all evil, I decided to check Umbral Souls, which has an amazing prologue and you can also check it on my channel if you like! But after a total of almost 4 hours it tired my throat a bit XD Today I ended up recording a bit late, and still a bit...
  11. OwMeEye

Why do people complain about games that they don't play?

I'ts because most people don't write comments, responses or "reviews" with the purpose of "I played this game and I want to share my opinion so the author can make an even better game." I think most of the time it's more along the lines of "I've seen this somewhere or heard about it somewhere...
  12. OwMeEye

Today I bring you Orgaya, part 4, in which we learn why addiction is bad. Orgaya has some pretty good writing, and I'm quite impressed with the game and it's massive size even if it's lacking some final touches. As well as The Root of All Evil, part 2, in which I notice that I have leaky...
  13. OwMeEye

RMVXA "The Root of All Evil" - A Micro RPG [RSW]

The random encounters weren't very long, I think the only really long battle so far was first battle, but maybe that creates a bias against the later battles (you expect them all to be long, confirmation bias). I think I even said it in the video at the first random encounters, I commented...
  14. OwMeEye

RMVXA "The Root of All Evil" - A Micro RPG [RSW]

I gave it a try, may continue on it later. There was a little bit of criticism although not too much. I hope it will be helpful to you and that it won't be too discouraging because it's always nice to see more creators. ^_^ I'll leave you with some personal thoughts expanding on the video...
  15. OwMeEye

I continue trying to break out of the machine in the 3'd part of Gaiken and videos keep growing in size. ##################################3 I would love to, but currently have some financial issues and can't justify buying games. I'd love to once I'm in better condition ^_^ I'll give it...
  16. OwMeEye

How do you deal with controversy over your game?

I think the usual polite way to deal with unreasonable complains (if they are unreasonable) is to not respond. This tends to work much better than engaging with them in any kind of conversation. In my experience, there are many people who like to dish out complaints and criticism, but most of...
  17. OwMeEye

I continue to explore the world of Geiken, still unsure if the reality glitched out or if it was never finished to begin with. The npc's vague memories of what once was makes me think that the world was at one point complete, and then, for an unknown reason, it broke. Long videos.
  18. OwMeEye

Glad you like it! ^_^ Don't know if my throat is up to 15 hours of audio recording of it, but I'll definitely check and play some more of it! This kind of concept is very interesting and reminiscent of other great games like undertale, alphaland(flash), fez (a little bit), or even stanley...
  19. OwMeEye

It's really long but I'll give it a look and see if I can at least showcase some of it. ... .. . Done I gave it a go, may continue it for a while longer, for now there's one video ^_^ Hope you will enjoy it! Part 1
  20. OwMeEye

My Face Images

You're welcome, I'm happy I could help ^_^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Episode 18 is here. We're still making a game in RPG Maker MZ. This week, let's make that cliff map look awesome with the new tiles we made last week! Join us live, now!

I just watched the CG movie HARLOCK: Space Pirate, a retelling of the anime Harlock story. It was pretty awesome, and has given me some inspiration for my space game, at least for parts of it.
How comes, when you are fearful to log anywhere, that somebody close passed from COVID and you learn too late, you suddenly are mortified that others who almost share BDay dates didn't answer the art you made for them?
unknown.png
Trying to make some horror "Corpse Party" style tileset.
100 degrees here (38 degrees C) god I need ac

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TizenyEl