Search results

1. Unable to find..

Oh, i did, i wanted to remove it and i forgot.. It works now, Thank you Shaz! :rwink:
  2. Unable to find..

Hello, When i try to run my game it says.. http://prntscr.com/gsrdiw . So, there was never such a thing "Taylor Face" in pictures, only in faces! not surprised it can't find it when there is no such a thing.. What could the problem be?
  3. Bust Portraits

Oh, found it, thank you.
  4. Bust Portraits

BixHD, Thank you! But I can't find it, can you guide me how to get to the bust portraits
  5. Bust Portraits

Thank you Andar, If you know some free once, can you link them to me please?
  6. Bust Portraits

Hello, I heard about bust portraits and they seem really nice. So i would like to ask, do i have to create the bust portraits by myself or is there something that i can download that gives me them automatically..? Thank you
  7. Choose Sprite

So.. how can i fix it?
  8. Choose Sprite

@Andar
  9. Choose Sprite

Hey, Watch the video first please! Click here! The sprite is too big and i can't choose it all. What to do? Thanks
  10. Revival's Reaping

Hey, I'm going to use it and i'll credit you!:)
  11. Change Menu Categories Names

Hey! This is a weird question, but when you click escape in-game, it shows "Items" and all of that stuff.. Can i change the name of the categories? Like change it from items too.. loot or something.. Thanks, Mars
  12. Changing Map Place in List

You didn't changed the place of the map in the list..
  13. Changing Map Place in List

When i drag it to somewhere it's even not getting dragged.. I drag it, and it goes back to the place it was..
  14. Vlue's Script Event Page Conditions qeustions

Hello! Do you want to learn how to use Conditions Branch? I don't really get the question..
  15. Changing Map Place in List

It's not working, when i drag it it's just placing it to a randon place :(
  16. Changing Map Place in List

Hello, i would like to change the map position in the map list, I know it does'nt matters but anyway, it's more comfortable.. Thanks, Mars
  17. Releasing games without needing RTP, lightweight and easy

I must to check RTP? many after say it's to much mb..
  18. Putting Something I've Done to Conditional branch

Thank you! :cutesmile:
  19. Putting Something I've Done to Conditional branch

Hello, I've done alot of commands, i didn't enter then to Conditional branch! Now i want to enter them, how can i copy all of the commands to Conditional branch? Thanks, Mars
  20. Delete Command

What page 2..? Sorry, i'm new haha

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Episode 18 is here. We're still making a game in RPG Maker MZ. This week, let's make that cliff map look awesome with the new tiles we made last week! Join us live, now!

I just watched the CG movie HARLOCK: Space Pirate, a retelling of the anime Harlock story. It was pretty awesome, and has given me some inspiration for my space game, at least for parts of it.
How comes, when you are fearful to log anywhere, that somebody close passed from COVID and you learn too late, you suddenly are mortified that others who almost share BDay dates didn't answer the art you made for them?
unknown.png
Trying to make some horror "Corpse Party" style tileset.
100 degrees here (38 degrees C) god I need ac

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TizenyEl