Search results

1. RMMZ Small change in plugin (RMZ – Weather EX)

Hi. In the weather part there is the fogs of the make xp rpg, but the fog moves only for vertical (down) and horizontal (Right), is there any way to add the movement for vertical (up) and horizontal (Left)? Negative movement makes the fog stop moving. If you have someone who knows, with free...
  2. RMMZ Surfing Ability (Plugin)

Yes, it worked perfectly as I wanted. Automatic execution is on the second tab, it will reset the event. The player will not notice. I'll pay more attention to the rules. :)
  3. RMMZ Surfing Ability (Plugin)

hello I did everything as you say, I was having a problem in the end, but I managed to solve it by changing the execution to automatic. Thank you, for the knowledge.
  4. RMMZ Change in the plugin "RMZ - Weather EX" Atelier Rgss.

Hi! I contacted the author of the plugin a couple of months ago and got no answers. No, negative number stops the fog. Is there a way to make a "patch" on the plugin, to enable reverse movement?
  5. RMMZ Surfing Ability (Plugin)

Thank you very much. I will test it now.
  6. RMMZ Change in the plugin "RMZ - Weather EX" Atelier Rgss.

Hi. In the weather part there is the fogs of the make xp rpg, but the fog moves only for vertical (down) and horizontal (Right), is there any way to add the movement for vertical (up) and horizontal (Left)?
  7. RMMZ Surfing Ability (Plugin)

Thanks for answering. It would just be movement on the map, when entering the water an animation would appear (I already did the animation). The Character would have to learn skill to be able to swim. Yes, press the action button while facing the water tiles and a menu pops up asking you to...
  8. RMMZ Surfing Ability (Plugin)

Is there a plugin that works like the pokemon Surf skill? (rpg maker mz).
  9. Change Party Leader

Thank you, you were my private Jesus Christ.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Episode 18 is here. We're still making a game in RPG Maker MZ. This week, let's make that cliff map look awesome with the new tiles we made last week! Join us live, now!

I just watched the CG movie HARLOCK: Space Pirate, a retelling of the anime Harlock story. It was pretty awesome, and has given me some inspiration for my space game, at least for parts of it.
How comes, when you are fearful to log anywhere, that somebody close passed from COVID and you learn too late, you suddenly are mortified that others who almost share BDay dates didn't answer the art you made for them?
unknown.png
Trying to make some horror "Corpse Party" style tileset.
100 degrees here (38 degrees C) god I need ac

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TizenyEl