Search results

1. nankada

Easy Way to Count/Display Number of Events of Map?

Hi, Is there an easy way to count/display number of events on a map?
  2. nankada

What Do You Do With Your Abandoned Projects?

I keep them as references - for mapping or story eventing. I usually have too much zipped iterations saved across drives though.
  3. nankada

Minigames?

I like to explore web games on arcade sites to get basic ideas. Then I mix and match mechanics to create unique mini games. I mainly use simple eventing, so knowing the ins and outs of that lets me judge how well I can recreate features as I look for inspiration.
  4. nankada

RMMV Eniko: Ghosts Of Grace - An Action Adventure RPG

I like that Octopath Traveler-esque nostalgic vibe. Definitely keeping my eye on this.
  5. nankada

RMVXA Passage of the Hollow Moon Remastered

I like how using field art for battle makes it immersive
  6. nankada

RMMZ Omnilimus - The Legend of Bob - King of all Monsters - Or: How I learned to stop worrying and love the Slime

Really digging the essence menu. Does essence serve like an alternate MP resource pool or more like job points to learn abilities?
  7. nankada

RMMV Pixacrea - Creature Collecting Game

Really liking the pixel art and the idea of limited elements - allowing to focus more on in-depth mechanics such as combinations maybe?
  8. nankada

Frankly it's awesome. From the very beginning, it instills a sense of eerie dreaded tension.

Frankly it's awesome. From the very beginning, it instills a sense of eerie dreaded tension.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Last week I was resting and working mainly on the game!
The current progress of the character.
OxWQ7zO.gif

Pre-programmed character :
-Cleaning
-Magic Book(include blood mode)
-Kettle pot stirring
-Other specimens(flower/bug...etc)
I found a huge spider in my house but it has disappeared and now I'm living in fear and paranoia
It's funny, the only reason I haven't actually released a prototype or demo is not that I don't have one. Hahahahahaha I do, I've had a prototype for months. I'm really just concerned with someone taking it, and putting it up on Steam or something first, then saying it's theirs. I should probably look into setting all that up or something... Then again, I have no ETA on the full game so not sure it's worth it yet.
Pixel Grass Sprites, Questing & Fast Traveling w/ Items, Sci-fi & Distorted Music | RPG Maker News #35

Is it me or while modifying RTP style SV Actor sets to make them taller, the idle animation is the hardest to get right? I think it's because that's the one that you see most so seeing pixels that look wrong make you constantly seek to correct that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slaika