Search results

1. Loppa

RMMV Ballip! ~ Pumpkins Galore!

Very nice graphics and original gameplay. A good game. :D
  2. Loppa

RMVXA Town of the Dead 2.1 ITA

New gameplay trailer, all the features available in Town of the Dead in one video. DOWNLOAD TOWN OF THE DEAD 2.1 https://www.indiexpo.net/it/games/town-of-the-dead-2017 https://gamejolt.com/games/town-of-the-dead/221183 New Minigames:
  3. Loppa

Version 2.0 Out! _______Town of the Dead 2.0 Final Version_______ Added Final Expansion: Apocalypse Added freemode mode with character selection. Adding the cheats, game tricks, unlockable debugging object, through the menu of extras, to "Mods", with an eight-digit code that can only be used...
  4. Loppa

Thank you very much for comments No problem, i posted the game if someone Italian, who stay here is interested to play ;)
  5. Loppa

☣LoppaWorks™ Presenta Town of the Dead is a horror action survival horror game, created with RPG Maker VX Ace, with POP graphics! Horror City, and so many variations and some cautious maniacal care in the settings, soundtrack created by me, quality sound effects, with a proud real-time...
  6. Loppa

Game & Map Screenshots 9

Town of the dead New Screen, Survival System by Loppa Works: And the full map of the survival "minigame":
  7. Loppa

Game & Map Screenshots 9

New Town of the Dead Screenshots:
  8. Loppa

Speed Pixel Art Horror Chara Editing

Regenerator see in Resident Evil4, The Walking Dead, you can see it also in Town of the Dead ^^
  9. Loppa

Chibi + shotgun
  10. Loppa

Game & Map Screenshots 8

Laser scene inspired by Resident Evil 4 Town of the Dead
  11. Loppa

Drone Quadricopter character  You can see it in movement here:
  12. Loppa

Game & Map Screenshots 8

Italian Final Story trailer of my game: Town of the Dead Using POP! Horror City and custom edits 
  13. Loppa

Hitting enemy prop

Thanks for the help, but it take me this error when i hit the barrel: I put the script like this in the event, processing during explosion: First page is dedicated to the barrel, second page in parallel process for the explosion, third page to the flame ^^
  14. Loppa

Hitting enemy prop

I'm sorry this is the script: is there any way to replicate the explosion of the rocket launchers?
  15. Loppa

Hitting enemy prop

I'm sorry for this ^^" You know something about the script?
  16. Loppa

Hitting enemy prop

There isn't a way to copy the explosion of the script? I'm using this script: http://www.mediafire.com/file/wvjqpqxhexjaja9/RE+Weapons+System+II.rar I also tried to do this, using variables but there are too much xy to set... :( The RPG weapon in database, use the note: "area" it...
  17. Loppa

Hitting enemy prop

Is there any way to give damage to database monster id, on map? Like the video: Exploding barrels doing nothing
  18. Loppa

Game & Map Screenshots 8

Town of the Dead New Screenshot:
  19. Loppa

VX Ace Town of the Dead Game meet star wars, lightsaber duel, death troopers zombies, and sith...

VX Ace Town of the Dead Game meet star wars, lightsaber duel, death troopers zombies, and sith test possible easter egg:
  20. Loppa

VX Ace LightSaber test v1

VX Ace LightSaber test v1

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Last week I was resting and working mainly on the game!
The current progress of the character.
OxWQ7zO.gif

Pre-programmed character :
-Cleaning
-Magic Book(include blood mode)
-Kettle pot stirring
-Other specimens(flower/bug...etc)
I found a huge spider in my house but it has disappeared and now I'm living in fear and paranoia
It's funny, the only reason I haven't actually released a prototype or demo is not that I don't have one. Hahahahahaha I do, I've had a prototype for months. I'm really just concerned with someone taking it, and putting it up on Steam or something first, then saying it's theirs. I should probably look into setting all that up or something... Then again, I have no ETA on the full game so not sure it's worth it yet.
Pixel Grass Sprites, Questing & Fast Traveling w/ Items, Sci-fi & Distorted Music | RPG Maker News #35

Is it me or while modifying RTP style SV Actor sets to make them taller, the idle animation is the hardest to get right? I think it's because that's the one that you see most so seeing pixels that look wrong make you constantly seek to correct that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ametan