Search results

1. CVincent

New Community Chat

Hey folks, there's a new chat up and running (and isn't using Skype!) so we're inviting the RPG Maker communities to join us in Discord. Chat Rules:   1. Be respectful of group members, chat host/cohosts, or admins.   2. Keep discussion of...
  2. CVincent

It should be available on multiple devices, I'll have to experiment to see which it's applicable...

It should be available on multiple devices, I'll have to experiment to see which it's applicable for. I used to have an old slide phone for the longest time, I know the feeling. :x
  3. CVincent

I've got some interesting stuff planned in my game mostly for smartphone users. It's a fun...

I've got some interesting stuff planned in my game mostly for smartphone users. It's a fun concept that I'll be releasing in the demo of my project. *mysterious*
  4. CVincent

RPG Maker Skype Group

To those asking to join, all you need to do is add me (chris_hooper7) with a message saying you're from the community. I have the same picture as my forum profile so it shouldn't be too hard to find me.
  5. CVincent

RPG Maker Skype Group

You don't need to join calls if you don't want to, but if you don't have a microphone you can always listen in. Most of the time we just use text chat anyway, so do whatever you feel comfortable with. ^^
  6. CVincent

RPG Maker Skype Group

Hey folks, On VX-Ace's community forums we started a live Skype group chat for everyone so we can all stay connected a little easier. I figured it'd be nice to invite the users from RPGMakerWeb as well. To join just add me (chris_hooper7) or ask friend who is already in the group. If you're...
  7. CVincent

CVincent's Parallax Mapping Guide

Welcome to my parallax mapping guide! This tutorial will take you through the process of starting your first parallax map and adding it to your project as well as making simple edits to help your map look great. There's also some tips for semi-experienced users!   First I'd like to start by...
  8. CVincent

Left Behind: Survivors of Belkin City

The alpha demo is not currently available, it is planned to be released soon!       Left Behind is a game revolving around the lives of citizens who now live in a quarantined city. It is an action/horror game heavily focused on story-based elements to build its atmosphere.   It is inspired by a...
  9. CVincent

Hey there.

I'm an active member from the VX-Ace.net forums, a few others from the community have made me interested in having an account here too. I do have a project, I'm currently working on a commercial project named "Left Behind: Survivors of Belkin City", an action/horror based game heavily focused...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!
Inside you are two wolves. They take in oxygen while getting rid of the Co2 gas in your body...
Ah wait, sorry. Lungs. Not wolves. that'd be silly. Wolves are huge. You probably couldnt even fit one wolf inside you.
Tag: hack and slash | gameplay: point and click. Me: "How tf two are related to each other?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DysonY