Search results

1. Purzelkater

[Tutorial] CBAM - Cloud Based Asynchronous Multiplayer

This is just a quick response about the state of CBAM plugin. The last months I was very busy with work and I'm afraid this will not be changed the next months. So I had to stop my work with and for MV, sadly. I don't want to say, CBAM is dead, because I want to use it on my own game(s), but...
  2. Purzelkater

CBAM - Cloud Based Asynchronous Multiplayer

Well, I know about issues with xampp on the first version, but it should work now. Can you give me a console log and what's wrong? Kind regards, Purzelkater
  3. Purzelkater

Cloud Manager - Simple cloud based savegame system

Okay, it seems like the prune function kills to many from the save content. I don't know why or why I could save and load your game with prune without any issue, but I will look into the plugin save/load functions again. Edit 1: Just one note: Without the Cloud Manager, the RMMV built-in...
  4. Purzelkater

Okay, that's crazy. >_< I was able to save and load your game on the start map and on the house many times without a problem. Have you made changes to your project after you have send me a copy?
  5. Purzelkater

Sorry for this long delay, but I was sick last week, my daughter had have her First Communion, my father had have his birthday and there are 4 new cats on the house now. Well... long story short, I was very busy. ^^ Okay, as I said on PN I had an idea, I was able to implement a workaround. On...
  6. Purzelkater

Yes, thanks. I think I know the problem. Now I have to see how I can slove it. It seems json on js has some limits on data compexity I have to handle with. Do you have a copy of your game I can test/work with?
  7. Purzelkater

Size should be no problem, because I save/load the same data like on the lokal savegame file. Do you have a console log (F8), maybe with plugin loglevel 3?
  8. Purzelkater

Well, on the top of the script I read all parameter data from $_POST, but gameData is only set on save action. On my server, access to $_POST["gameData"] will be ignored then without any warning or error output. But depending on the configuration it can also return a warning message like...
  9. Purzelkater

Okay, database seems okay. I had tested the plugin with an older WAMPP/XAMPP version, so it should work properly. Well, I have tried it again and it seems, xampp server has other warning levels than my linux server. So xampp sends back some response messages the plugin can't handle with. I...
  10. Purzelkater

Can you test your database with the attached script, please? Copy db_test.php into the same folder as your other php script and run it. You can send me the output as PN as you want. With a fresh new database you should see like this: What php version and http server you are using?
  11. Purzelkater

Hm... I have tested the plugin with a fresh new game right know without any issues. I have created a new database with db_create.php and was able to login and save/load a game. Can you show me your plugin settings, please? And you could try to use IP address instead of localhost (IP for...
  12. Purzelkater

Hm, the error says the scipt can't find the table "savegames" on your database. Have you created rmmv.sqlite with db_create.php script?
  13. Purzelkater

Battle actors manager

Indeed, this was my next idea. But I would go step further and create a new party before the battle start, add all needed actors and remove the party after the fight. This should be easily enough because an actor can be on multiple parties at the same time and the "battle party" exists only...
  14. Purzelkater

Battle actors manager

Okay, I understand now, I think. I will try it and how it will work with the Party Manager. To explain, what I want to do: I have 4 parties in the game, managed by HIME Party Manager. Each party can have their own members (actors), own inventory and own position on the game (map). With the...
  15. Purzelkater

Battle actors manager

Ah, I see. Well, I have added the no_battle_switch to all my actors like here. I have added switch 2 to actor 2, switch 3 to actor 3, ect. Then I habe simply added an event to start a fight. On this event I have set the switches first. But only actor #2 (the current actor in the party)...
  16. Purzelkater

Battle actors manager

Thanks for your suggestion, DreamX. But I don't know, how I can use this the way I want? If I'm right, I can suspend actors from the battle but how can I add actors to the battle they are not in the party?
  17. Purzelkater

Battle actors manager

I'm looking for a plugin to define or manage the actors used in a battle. So the actors for the battle(s) should be independent of the current player party. Example: I have 10 actors in the database. Currently actor 1, 2, 3 and 4 are in the party. Now, if a battle starts I want actor 2, 8...
  18. Purzelkater

Party Manager

As you know, I love this plugin, but I have a question. At the moment it's not possible to use idle parties as real events, right? So what I'm looking for is the option an idle party follows the active party (like an event that will go to the players position).
  19. Purzelkater

CBAM - Cloud Based Asynchronous Multiplayer

I recently have uploaded a new version of the CBAM plugin. Beside some stability improvements I have added a new save and load function on the in-game command menu. There are 3 new options on the plugin for this, so first you must initialize your database again to expand it. - Just...
  20. Purzelkater

Execute common event before command menu

Thank you both, I will try it. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Minecraft Tiles, Maid Day, Custom Menu, Retry at GameOver, Save in Appdata | RPG Maker News #36

side view special bust.png
Reworking the art for the 'special busts' in important game dialogue. Potentially replacing the more 'dead-on' look of the original:
original.png
Me: Imma work on my game! Let's get some progress done
Me, five minutes later smoking a cigarette: *screams into the void*
Just got back from work... I got to recommend a dish I liked to a group of senior ladies, and they said they'd order it for dessert! What was it? CHURROS! It's one of my favorite desserts at my workplace.
What's your favorite dessert? I'll eat any pastry with cinnamon and sugar, but especially churros. And then there's chocolate... omg, so good!
Is it just me, or are img tags suddenly broken on the forum?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrikerCT