Search results

1. Deathspecter

Long time no see! Updated my game thread after working on battle system and skills for the 2...

Long time no see! Updated my game thread after working on battle system and skills for the 2 months. I feel I should get a rest now x.x
  2. Deathspecter

The Divine Conspiracy [Demo Available]

Okay, time for a BIG update! I've been offline yet again from the site for a long time, but it's getting pretty extenuous to work all weekend, attend my classes all week and still find time to work on the game without affecting my personal life. Essentially, and since I have not been that...
  3. Deathspecter

Tutorials in the beginning of the game

I agree totally with this. For me it's more effective not just show how it is but let the player do it by himself, with visual orientation. This is the method I use in my game  :)
  4. Deathspecter

Can't get Tags in topics to work

I'm using Chrome and I'm having no issue whatsoever...  :unsure:
  5. Deathspecter

Amazing!

Amazing!
  6. Deathspecter

Galv's Region Effect's problems

The Anti-Lag script was the problem! Thank you!
  7. Deathspecter

I did point the map correctly, and I'm using the maps Galv gives in the demo. So, if it works on the Demo it has to work in my game as well. The switch is OFF by default but the script is enabled when the switch is OFF, and disabled when the switch is ON. Otherwise, I would not see anything...
  8. Deathspecter

Custom BGM doesn't play! :(

Yeah the problem really was the format... I guess the program just decided to not use .mp3 anymore lol
  9. Deathspecter

I followed all instructions correctly.  :) The link: http://galvs-scripts.com/galvs-region-effects/
  10. Deathspecter

Hi all, I'm running into this problem with Galv's Region Effects script:  >_> The footprints/water splash/grass moves do not disappear on it's own, and their animation doesn't appear.  :headshake: The direction of the footprints is always the same as well, no matter to which direction I...
  11. Deathspecter

Don't be, because it really is blue. But an optical ilusion makes it look white under certain...

Don't be, because it really is blue. But an optical ilusion makes it look white under certain circumstances to our eyes. x)
  12. Deathspecter

Stop it with the dress already! T_T So annoying ._.

Stop it with the dress already! T_T So annoying ._.
  13. Deathspecter

Well I was checking and it seems the problem really is only with mp3 files...  :headshake: Looks like that, all of a sudden, the program doesn't like mp3 anymore... Oh well, time to convert all the music and see how it goes then  :|
  14. Deathspecter

The format is .mp3. But it always worked until last few days. It is set up by default map BGM. Of course  :) Yes it is but, like I said above, this never happened until some days ago. And I actually released my demo with those BGM working in .mp3 format.  >_>
  15. Deathspecter

Hi everyone! Last few days I have been running into a problem.  >_> I have a map with RTP BGM and it plays perfectly. But then I teleport the player to other map with custom BGM and it doesn't play it. If I teleport back to the previous map the music plays again like normal. I have all the...
  16. Deathspecter

Emergency Hardware Maintenance - 8:50 PM EST

Well let's hope that this time nothing wrong happpens  :) Good luck for you, Nathaniel, and the rest as well. You're all doing a great job for sure.
  17. Deathspecter

Archeia, that's the problem! The solution is so obvious that I thought it was not the solution xD

Archeia, that's the problem! The solution is so obvious that I thought it was not the solution xD
  18. Deathspecter

Lol Ms. it worked xD I was so worried about why the embed didn't work, but it embed itself lool

Lol Ms. it worked xD I was so worried about why the embed didn't work, but it embed itself lool
  19. Deathspecter

Is there a post somewhere here that expplains how to insert youtube videos on your posts? Is it...

Is there a post somewhere here that expplains how to insert youtube videos on your posts? Is it even possible?
  20. Deathspecter

It feels good to be back Susan :) Last weeks were absolutely crazy!

It feels good to be back Susan :) Last weeks were absolutely crazy!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Revamped the crew for my VN about thirty times. Only character that's stayed constant has been the fungus character. Guess it really grew on me...
I want to work on my reboot, but I don't have time to do it. ;_;
4y195n.png
big image so i posted it as a spoiler
Just a reminder to back your projects up. Do it now! :yamero:
If there was an award for best game dev procrastination, I'd say 'meh, I'll pick it up tomorrow' >_>
Honestly though, I've been staring at the same half-made map for a while now haha! Ahhh, I'm so tired of mapping!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WideMouthInk