Search results

1. alcreator440

RMMV Zolla's Nightmare

Galvux - This class is the queen of physical damage. It excels at clearing normal enemies and even bosses that are vulnerable to physical damage. Its base stats are extremely low but its skills have very high damage potencies, meaning that with some decent equipment investment it can be a real...
  2. alcreator440

RMMV Zolla's Nightmare

That's because it gives me the most control over the battle system, especially since I have very limited programing knowledge. Also, counter attacks in general are inherently engaging, so giving the player more options while on defense adds a lot to the gameplay and its replay value.
  3. alcreator440

RMMV Zolla's Nightmare

Hey guys! The release of the first available demo for the game is swiftly approaching and right now I want to give you guys a peak at what I've been working on. The video below is rather long and there is a lot of information to be gathered from it but hopefully you guys will enjoy it. Also...
  4. alcreator440

RMMV Zolla's Nightmare

Hey guys! I have a small update here that glosses over a class and the very first dungeon of the game. I won't spoil much but you wake up in a labyrinth of a tomb and have to find your friends(other party members) and a way out. It still needs to be evented but when the dungeon is over all four...
  5. alcreator440

Eternal Dreamers | F2P Battle RPG | Update May 4th

That's great man! You've inspired me to develop my own commercial project now(It's called Zolla's Nightmare if you're interested). Keep up the great work man!
  6. alcreator440

Eternal Dreamers | F2P Battle RPG | Update May 4th

Your game really looks good man. I'm happy for you.
  7. alcreator440

RMMV Zolla's Nightmare

Uploaded a new video to the gameplay section.
  8. alcreator440

RMMV Zolla's Nightmare

9. alcreator440

Round all damage to the 10s digit

It works! Thank you so much!
  10. alcreator440

Which damage step should I put it in?
  11. alcreator440

Yeah I know it has something to do with Math.round() and I know it's possible. I just need the exact code for it.
  12. alcreator440

Is it possible to round all damage done to the 10s digit, as in 374 damage does 370 damage instead? I don't want anything to deal less than 10 damage either. I have access to all of Yanfly's plugins if that helps.
  13. alcreator440

RMMV Mana Raiders

That's the idea. Mana Raiders is designed to be challenging because it's meant to have long lasting replay value, but many people still enjoy the world, lore, and exploration aspects of the game. By having Zolla's Nightmare being more traditional they can still experience the world and gameplay...
  14. alcreator440

RMMV Mana Raiders

Hey all! Long time no post but today I have an update for you guys! Mana Raiders will be going through some major overhauls so v0.27 will not be available for a while. However I do have some good news to share, but first I'd like to go over some new details on the Nightmare Realm I've been...
  15. alcreator440

RMMV Mana Raiders

Thanks Boonty for all of the support you have given me on this project and when v0.27 launches I will definitely pm you(and the versions afterward too). However I have to say that I disagree with you when you say that quitting now would amount to this project being a huge waste of time(and I'm...
  16. alcreator440

RMMV Mana Raiders

Thanks! But I recommend waiting until v0.27 drops before trying the game out for the first time. The current version doesn't have the unique new battle camera shown in my latest video and the counter attacks haven't been properly reprogrammed to the reworked Aegis System. The current version is...
  17. alcreator440

RMMV Mana Raiders

Thank you for the kind words. The game is fun for me to develop which is why I'll continue to do so privately at a very modest pace. I'll be sure to make v0.27 a lot more fun for the loyal followers. It will have a lot of nice features and there will be a secret to give the player access to...
  18. alcreator440

RMMV Mana Raiders

For a multitude of reasons. Data loss is a major setback but fortunately that's not a reason anymore. The main reason why is due to a complete lack of interest for this project. Whenever I post an update on my progress it feels like I'm just talking to myself on here. You're pretty much the only...
  19. alcreator440

RMMV Mana Raiders

I've ceased development on this game, this thread can be closed. Edit: Something came up and I thought I wouldn't be able to continue on this project anymore. Thankfully I'll be able to resume my work soon. Sorry for the scare guys. I'll have an update with more details on the Nightmare Realm soon!
  20. alcreator440

RMMV Mana Raiders

A small update here to let you guys know that v0.27 is gonna take longer to come out. One reason why is because I have to iron out some nasty bugs that crept up recently. But the main reason is because I'm completely redoing virtually all of my skills(which are hundreds btw). The video below...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm proud of what I have achieved with my project. Don't mind with the Spanish, Ill add more languages.
Our garage has been so full since moving we haven't been able to get our car in. Storm night before last (no hail), storms forecast for last night & today. I convinced hubby we should clean out the garage and we managed to get it done and get the car in. Hail last night! Just in time!
Taller RTP Characters, Rewrite Dialogues w/ AI, & Simple Event AI & Shooting | RPG Maker News #37

No water this time, just trying for a majestic cliffside... The cave snuck in because I liked it. Now I guess I need a mini cave map or "secret" for it. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danielvallejos