Search results

1. ShinNessTen

Elemental Damage Boosts

sorry for the super later response! This actually did work! Thank you very much!
  2. ShinNessTen

Elemental Damage Boosts

bumping this
  3. ShinNessTen

Elemental Damage Boosts

I tried looking for a script that allowed me to create states that would affect the damage output of a skill for certain elements and to my shock I did find one but I couldn't use it, because it required me to have the Battle Engine Melody script installed for it to work, which I really wouldn't...
  4. ShinNessTen

Adding the Force Action Event into a script

Is it possible to add a force action Event into this little snippet? It's a Retry Battle script and under the #Setup battle I would like to immediently force an Enemy to use a specific Skill in the Database upon loading the battle. Here's the current Battle Retry script I'm using: I suppose I...
  5. ShinNessTen

Ruby/RGSSx questions that don't deserve their own thread

I didn't know that, thanks for the info. @Wavelength I'll create one right now.
  6. ShinNessTen

Yeah it's VX. Forgot to mention.
  7. ShinNessTen

Is it possible to add a force action Event into this little snippet? It's a Retry Battle script and under the #Setup battle I would like to immediently force an Enemy to use a specific Skill in the Database upon loading the battle.
  8. ShinNessTen

Halve/Double Damage after Damage Calculation via State

Apologies for the double post, but my problems have been solved. This thread can be closed now. For those interested in the solution, check the link I posted in the previous message.
  9. ShinNessTen

I have actually posted my problem on another forum. There's more insight on my issue there, as it is currently being solved, even: https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/25290/?post=908872#post908872 But I do still seek help with what I talked about recently in the topic I linked.
  10. ShinNessTen

I have countlessly tried to make my buffs/debuffs be consistent and reliable, but due to the way damage calculation works with percentage based states that simply increase or decrease the stats, it just isn't as enjoyable as a simple halve/double damage if a state is applied (Just like in Final...
  11. ShinNessTen

Script Call Request

Yes, finally! This works very well! :) Thank you so much, once again!
  12. ShinNessTen

Script Call Request

Ok, maybe I know what's wrong. Is it supposed to ONLY increase the limit? Because I actually wanted to just have it so that when I buy a common event, I can restock it with a script call. Maybe my wording was a little confusing, but I need that to basically reset the stock for new game+ kind of...
  13. ShinNessTen

Script Call Request

Yeah, I used it inside an event. Both suggestions didn't seem to do anything. And now I receive a message I've never even seen before in my life lol
  14. ShinNessTen

Script Call Request

Unfortunately it did not work. But it also gave no errors when I tried to test it. I don't know much about scripting, but all my script calls start out with a dollar sign $ I assumed it was mandatory, but here it would give me a syntax error.
  15. ShinNessTen

Script Call Request

I'm using one of Yanflys old (VX, not ace) scripts that lets me buy common events. In that script, I can set a limit to how many times I can buy one common event. But it seems you cannot reset the number of times you have bought a common event, once you buy one. I want to know if there is a...
  16. ShinNessTen

I'm using one of Yanflys old (VX, not ace) scripts that lets me buy common events. In that script, I can set a limit to how many times I can buy one common event. But it seems you cannot reset the number of times you have bought a common event, once you buy one. I want to know if there is a...
  17. ShinNessTen

Is there a way to make the window background transparent inside battles? Apparently it's not possible to do it the standard way. Is there a snippet I can potentially use to make it's opacity to 0 or just quickly replace the window image? Using regular VX, btw.
  18. ShinNessTen

RMMV Minimum Wage

Big recommend from me, who's too busy playing anyones game recently, due to most of them being too long (this one being no exception, I assume) but still liked what I've played for like an hour. It has it's charm. Once the demo hits the shelfs, definitely check it out.
  19. ShinNessTen

what are you using for your game

@TheoAllen Tankentai has a weird (in)ability to process how the Guard command works, so if you press command, you basically have it activated even if it's someone elses turn at the moment (even when someone is performing an action). I'm pretty sure you could reflect that in the recent Makers...
  20. ShinNessTen

What is your favorite game developer today?

Honestly Jun'ya Ota, or ZUN, the creator of Touhou, is my all time favorite because he is chill about everything and let's his fans go wild with his projects. The result is this nice balanced atmosphere of passion, creation and fandom. Not to mention he even supports fan games and let's them be...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Fun Fact: My last two projects (Fursona and A Postmortem Nation) were released before I could do post-completion playtesting because I got so excited and happy I released them on the spot. Sometimes I have rubbish impulse control. smh
Circle, circle, dot, dot... I got my first COVID shot! And I barely felt it, which shocked me. Usually having Autism causes my sense of touch to be amplified! I go for my second dose in June.
Another update, this time on moving. I got the keys to my apartment today, but it was poorly cleaned/repaired. They're working on it, don't worry!
:kaojoy:I just saw 2 players reached 10 hours.
The game is totally not for cult recruitment. As of yet, we have not summoned Cthulhu.
Unfortunately, besides that, many issues still need to be fixed for more common fellows.
To at least pretend everything is normal here. :kaoswt2:
I don't even know if I'm going to USE all these maps in my game, I just like making maps...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saturnssoup