Search results

1. CodeRad

Do I even Pixel Art (CodeRad's Pixel Art)

I'm making a turn based RPG game during my free time, and since I'm having hard time finding an artist to help me I decided to make my own art. As someone with zero pixel art skills, scratch that... zero art skills, I really would appreciate the feedback. I will update this post with more art...
  2. CodeRad

Do I even Art.

This is where I will post my daily personal "art".    I am completely beginner at this. Since I want to improve my art skills, I decided to draw at least one drawing each day every few days for the rest of my life and maybe even beyond that. Who knows?   You can even request to draw someone at...
  3. CodeRad

My first RPG ever. (Made in 2010)

So I thought I'd share my first RPG that I have made nearly 5 years ago (and only rpg game that I have ever made). Since I'm starting to work on a new RPG project, I want to reflect on how terrible my previous work was. :D The game has been made back when I started to learn how to program, so...
  4. CodeRad

Need Battlebacks :)

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knows good sites with royality free battlebacks for commercial purposes. Any standard ones will do, such as: Grassy field, Mountain area, Cave Etc. Cheers :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Why not smash a guitar on your foes? Ability to play said guitar not included.
Two NPCs blinking animations in VNMaker and two to go. Some progress!
Fun Fact: My last two projects (Fursona and A Postmortem Nation) were released before I could do post-completion playtesting because I got so excited and happy I released them on the spot. Sometimes I have rubbish impulse control. smh
Circle, circle, dot, dot... I got my first COVID shot! And I barely felt it, which shocked me. Usually having Autism causes my sense of touch to be amplified! I go for my second dose in June.
Another update, this time on moving. I got the keys to my apartment today, but it was poorly cleaned/repaired. They're working on it, don't worry!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thanatos626