Search results

1. Zede_

KureRei Art Thing

I suck with titles~. I just think I'm going to start by showing some of my favorite art from the last month or two (I don't draw as often as I should, but I draw more often than I used to). That's all I have for now. I'll try to post some more drawings later!
  2. Zede_

A Drawing of Ralph (Trying RTP Style?)

This drawing is my first try at doing art in the RTP style(?). I realize I made the totally unprofessional mistakes of cutting off one of the arms and making one arm look different from the other, but it wasn't until I was almost done that I noticed them. The drawing took me about two and a half...
  3. Zede_

Guess I Should Show Myself

Before I continue: I apologize for my current lack of avatar, my laptop's been messing up and I can't really do anything much except surf the web until I can use my PC in about a week. EDIT: Ha! I fixed it! Joke's on you, laptop! > :) A bit about myself/Main Introduction: Anyways, hello, RPG...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who loves the Final Fantasy series?~
Weather and time system twin release. Now with weather icons and possibility to add them in your custom clock!
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyBrowney