Search results

1. Venderbox

Problem with Victor Engine Animated Battle

I have installed Victor Sant's Animated Battlers and Actors Battlers. I followed Passive Lion's tutorial on how to use it so my settings look like this: Frames: 3 Rows: 4 Mirror and Invert: False Mode and action: :charset I imported the Actor1 character set into my Battlers folder and set it...
  2. Venderbox

[Ace] Motorboat sprite

Does anyone know where I can find a sprite for a motorboat like this one? (preferably one that matches the VX Ace style)
  3. Venderbox

[Ace] Matching sprite

I need a sprite to match this faceset: https://www.dropbox.com/s/755k7dh1hvpa6p1/Ethnic Faces Art Pack_Global.zip?dl=0 It should match the VX Ace art style. She is wearing a long-sleeved black shirt, red sleeveless quilted vest, blue jeans and boots.
  4. Venderbox

Underwater effect without scripting

Is there a way to show an underwater effect in a level that doesn't require scripting? I don't feel comfortable using scripts that require you to edit them, as I have no scripting experience.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who loves the Final Fantasy series?~
Weather and time system twin release. Now with weather icons and possibility to add them in your custom clock!
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyBrowney