Search results

1. Jules98

RMMV [RSE] Dragon Hearts: A Daughter's Promise

Synopsis Set on the floating islands that make up Aethera, Dragon Hearts: A Daughter's Promise is an RPG in which you take control of Isacaiah, a young girl who promised her parents to seal an ancient, mystical crystal. Unfortunately, the crystal was stolen, so she has to venture out and...
  2. Jules98

Reducing state duration of a single state

Hello, I'm trying to find a way to reduce the duration of a single, specific state. I know about $gameActors.actor(id).updateStateTurns(), but that reduces the duration of all states on the battler. If anyone knows how to do this, I'd be glad to hear it. I'm trying to do this on a project with...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Zaj
Okay anothe stupid question from me. Why is when everyone's explaining the scripts in the scriptlets, it chnge into green. how do i know when do i code without knowing whether its turning green or not
So I realized that I really just don't have enough time to make videos. However I don't mind clicking stream and just letting people watch me work on my game. I don't really have a good microphone... okay it's a $20 headset so it's terrible, and I have no web cam. So the stream would largely be royalty free music and me working, with minor interaction. I guess the question is, would that actually interest anybody?
Child base test two, flappin' their arms like it's VX Ace.
ChildTest-02.gif
Zaj
Hi quick question. Is it possible for me to make a custom VXAce script without learning some bulkiness of Ruby?
Never Forget you've Got a friend, Even you feel your alone, Jesus Christ is there to Love and Be with you when your alone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rauro