Search results

1. Sausage_Boi

Shopping Cart Request

Hello! I have been scouring the internet for a shopping cart character sprite that fits snugly with a regular character sprite. By that I mean I will probably edit the cart to be part of my MC sprite for a certain portion of game Im working on. I am trying to find one in RM VX Ace, in Ace...
  2. Sausage_Boi

Minecraft Meets GTA Meets Dugeons & Dragons

Is that too far overboard? Lol Here's how I see it: Like Minecraft (without crafting and building), there isn't really a story, or a set goal for you. You can explore and find fun objects, maybe do a little fighting. But like GTA its in a modern/futuristic (mildly) urban area, with lots of...
  3. Sausage_Boi

Disable Player Keyboard Movement

As the title suggests, I am trying to discover a method to disable the use of a keyboard for player movement, while the mouse functions as normal. I thought there would be something like VX Ace where you can get in under the hood and just cut the lines to keyboard movement. Any help would be...
  4. Sausage_Boi

RTP->Blender->Render->RM Engine

More clearly: Can I use the RTP files in Blender to make a scene, render aforementioned scene and then use the render in my RM game using the RPG Maker Engine? Would that be a violation of the EULA? Or would it be similar to opening the RTP files in an editor, changing them to suit your need...
  5. Sausage_Boi

How would you feel about an adventure game with very little story if you only follow linear path?

How would you feel if you played an adventure game that had a midsize world, lots of NPCs, a fair amount of interactive environmental objects, and most of the back story being told through items you find in the world, the lore that people tell you, and the story bits you find off path? Imagine...
  6. Sausage_Boi

Launch an *.exe from a different title?

Hello! I was wondering if it is possible to use RPG Maker MV to build a clickable UI from which I could run a different RPG maker executable file? Say I had 5 or 6 games I wanted to group together, but I wanted to build a menu from which to choose and run any of the 5 games, and when I click on...
  7. Sausage_Boi

TRADE Tester/Testing for: The Passafist

Hello! I am looking for any number of testers between 1 - unlimited. I have been working on a game for well on 2 years now, with many other projects in between, but I would like to trade some testing time before I ship my game out. I have played it too many times and I know what I am looking...
  8. Sausage_Boi

Deployed my game for PC with encryption, Game won't run...

Hello, so another issue: I have deployed my game for mobile, HTML and PC, all encrypted and none of them work. I keep getting the error " *.png" not found when the game starts. It starts with Iconset and as I add them more are missing. WHen I copy the whole img folder, then Audio is broken. My...
  9. Sausage_Boi

Deployed game to HTML and Mobile, IMGs all missing when I run the game

Hello, I deployed my game to both Mobile and HTML, but when I run them from the local files, I get errors saying the images are gone, and when I look in the folder they have been converted to *.rpgmvp files. Do these files work when they are online and on mobile??
  10. Sausage_Boi

RMMV and Site's APIs

Hello! I was wondering if it is possible to add APIs to a finished game with RPG Maker MV, and if so, how. Also, is it theoretically possible to inject ads into the Android version of a finished game to burden my players with more advertisements that we all know they need?
  11. Sausage_Boi

Pick Up & Carry Events

Hello, I was wondering if there are any plugins that allow the player to pick up events and carry them around? I thought I had one from Tomoaky but I can't find it or any reference to it on the authors site. Thanks.
  12. Sausage_Boi

Weapons & Gadgets

Hey everybody! I have been wracking my brain trying to come up with some weapons and gadgets but I am running out of ideas. I have a stealth cloak, jet pack, rocket launcher, flame thrower, grappling hook, black hole gun, and a shield. Any ideas for gadgets or weapons? For an action battle...
  13. Sausage_Boi

High Scores Page From MV Data On Personal Website?

Hello! Is it possible to use the data contained in MV games to perhaps post a "High Scores" page online? I.E. if I have a game made in MV that launches in the browser, could I use data from that game to update a page on my website? Do I need to learn high level HTML to do this?
  14. Sausage_Boi

Event spawn at players feet with script call

Hello! I have been wondering if it is possible to use a script, or a script call to make duplicates of an event and place them at the players feet. Or right in front of the player, depending on where the player is facing. I need it to create duplicates of an event so that you can summon more...
  15. Sausage_Boi

Pumpkin people sprites?

Hello! Does anybody know of any Pumpkin man sprites that are free for commercial use? I am not looking to have them created, I am just wondering if there are any currently available? Thanks!
  16. Sausage_Boi

Shaz Large Collision Graphic

Hello, I had found Shaz's large collision script she had written for another member some time ago, but for the life of me, I can't get it to work. I even opened a new project and tried. Its tiny here is the link. Thanks for your help!
  17. Sausage_Boi

My Finished Game, and the EULA

I've been going through the EULA, but I don't see anything regarding the changing of Icons in the finished product. If I were to use software to change the icon of my games *.exe would I be violating the TOU/EULA? Sorry if this is the wrong place, couldnt think of where to ask about EULA...
  18. Sausage_Boi

Event (or Player) Constant move Right, Button press moves up and down, while continuing to move righ

So, I am trying to set up an event that will basically act as the player on a map. I want this event to CONSTANTLY, without player input, be moving right. In addition to this constant move route, I want the player to have the ability to push up arrow or down arrow and have the event move down or...
  19. Sausage_Boi

[ACE]Is it possible to change what happens upon 0 HP while using Falcao's Pearl ABS v3?

Well, as the title says, I am hoping it is possible to change what happens when the player reaches 0 HP when using Falcaos ABS found here. I am specifically looking for either a switch to be flipped or a variable to be controlled, is this possible? This script is the meat & potatoes of the...
  20. Sausage_Boi

[ACE]Make Item Drops Disappear in Falcao Item Drop Script

This script drops items on screen when an enemy dies, or treasure events or other such things. I use it in an ABS for enemies that drop items, but the items stay on screen forever, and as far as I can tell, they don't erase at any point. I am not a scripter, but I looked through the code and it...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Zaj
Okay anothe stupid question from me. Why is when everyone's explaining the scripts in the scriptlets, it chnge into green. how do i know when do i code without knowing whether its turning green or not
So I realized that I really just don't have enough time to make videos. However I don't mind clicking stream and just letting people watch me work on my game. I don't really have a good microphone... okay it's a $20 headset so it's terrible, and I have no web cam. So the stream would largely be royalty free music and me working, with minor interaction. I guess the question is, would that actually interest anybody?
Child base test two, flappin' their arms like it's VX Ace.
ChildTest-02.gif
Zaj
Hi quick question. Is it possible for me to make a custom VXAce script without learning some bulkiness of Ruby?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NessoftheSNES1