Search results

1. gambitben

Trilobytes VX Ace #1: Shop unlocks

That's the script's base functionality. I want to make it so the unlocks only appear in one shop.
  2. gambitben

Trilobytes VX Ace #1: Shop unlocks

Hey Trihan, amazing script! Would there be a way to have those items appear only in one shop?
  3. gambitben

Click the expand symbol on what's new -> watched; below it you should have watched threads.

Click the expand symbol on what's new -> watched; below it you should have watched threads.
  4. gambitben

RMMV Yanfly Item Synthesis Can't Craft

Oh I see XD Did you check how the recipes work? From your picture it seems you have only one of them and it doesn't inlcude any items, weapons or armors in it. I'd start from there :D
  5. gambitben

RMMV Yanfly Item Synthesis Can't Craft

Wait, is this for MZ or MV? Most (if not all) of Yanfly's plugins won't work in MZ.
  6. gambitben

Can't get title screen to show up in play test

I think it has to do with the new game on boot, that's what's skipping your title screen (maybe? Worth a shot). Ninja'd by @slimmmeiske2 :D
  7. gambitben

Changing the basic attack command.

You can find that option inside the traits tab of weapons, armors and states.
  8. gambitben

AES_MZ_CustomMp - Customize the "MP" resource on a per-class basis

I've been waiting for this :MV3: If you port your tagstats I'll scream... out of sheer excitement. Thank you for all the work @Aesica , your plugins are always pure 100% unadulterated QUALITY.
  9. gambitben

Gambitben Dives in your game!

New video is out! I dive in The Book of Shadows by @bgillisp : Next one coming up will be The Lost by @Dutch Power Creations Stay hydrated!
  10. gambitben

Your Next Adventure Awaits: RPG Maker MZ Trailer #1

@animesock52 he is either Gale, Albert or Eliot... make your bets!
  11. gambitben

What is you reaction to these words?

For me, in a vacuum as they are here they don't tell me much, as @The Stranger said. Most of them can have a political meaning and some moral, but right now they are just words in a list, waiting for the reader to infuse them with meaning. Unless you want to ask us what's the first thing we...
  12. gambitben

Equipment Makes Classes

If you want one piece of equipment to define the class, this plugin should do the trick: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/ellyes-class-changing-equipment.48784/ Otherwise, I can't think of any other way than the aforementioned ones. MightyEggs one seems quite efficient.
  13. gambitben

@fluffymonster yeah, that's what they taught me too, as that is one of the basics of traditional...

@fluffymonster yeah, that's what they taught me too, as that is one of the basics of traditional haiku :rhappy: hope you found it interesting! :rwink:
  14. gambitben

Also, that standard metric comes from japanese haiku being composed by 17 mora and even then...

Also, that standard metric comes from japanese haiku being composed by 17 mora and even then, it's flexible as 17 mora would be the equivalent to around 14-15 syllables :rhappy: I'll note too that just because it happens to be written in 5-7-5 doesn't mean it's a haiku, so keep your eyes...
  15. gambitben

@Mystic_Enigma @fluffymonster Traditional Haiku are *usually* 5-7-5, but most haiku written in...

@Mystic_Enigma @fluffymonster Traditional Haiku are *usually* 5-7-5, but most haiku written in english rarely do keep up this metric, probably due to english having many words with few syllables and adhering to that metric can make the haiku verbose.
  16. gambitben

Do you like Haiku? I love Haiku. Here! Have one: The moth and me headfirst into each other. I'm...

Do you like Haiku? I love Haiku. Here! Have one: The moth and me headfirst into each other. I'm sorry!
  17. gambitben

@RachelCantFocus now that you mention it, the legs totally do! I forgot to say this but I love...

@RachelCantFocus now that you mention it, the legs totally do! I forgot to say this but I love the style you have developed, it's simple yet unique and dreamy(?) I dunno, I'm no art critic but what I'm trying to say is great job gurl you have your own style which (to me) is a sign of true artistry.
  18. gambitben

Also it being placed on top of a nose (beak :P) is genius

Also it being placed on top of a nose (beak :P) is genius
  19. gambitben

The CLEARLY superior version of the bath bomb :kaopride:

The CLEARLY superior version of the bath bomb :kaopride:
  20. gambitben

Is This Possible/Can Anyone Help Me?

Happened to me with my last project so yes, it could have been something else so I'm not 100% sure but I'm quite confident.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Arcade-Style RPGM Games? RM2k3 Game Jam & Synth-Retro Music by Azakaela | RPG Maker News #39

Just evented my first minigame, no plugins~ :kaojoy:
I feel still screenshots don't do my game justice. the characters don't move, but the filter over them does...
Wonder if this year, there be more MZ plugin than MV or that MZ is still small compare to whole MV collection
Zaj
Hey morning all! I got another quick question..I just switched to RMMZ from VX Ace..so I am wondering why default scripts(is that how u call it) of VXAce is available, but not in MZ's case? How do I figure out ahh I mean could you show me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WaterIce455