Search results

1. Fomar0153

Skill Buy System (Skill Trees possible)

Skill Buy System Version 1.1 by Fomar0153 Description Implements a skill buy system. You can set requirements and implement skill trees if you wish. Requires at least one AP System. Features Compatible with both my previous AP systems. Set skill requirements. Screenshots How to Use Place...
  2. Fomar0153

AP on Level

AP On Level Version 1.0 by Fomar0153 Description Implements a system providing AP on level up. Features Compatible with my previous AP system. Customisable formula. Screenshots How to Use Place the plugin in your project's js/plugins/ folder. Inside RPG Maker MZ's editor, open the Plugin...
  3. Fomar0153

Skill Extension (hp costs, cooldowns, limited uses and some evals)

Skill Extension Version 1.0 by Fomar0153 Description Extends Skills providing more options. Features Skill hp costs. Skill cooldowns. Limited use skills. Run custom code to determine if skills are usable and to pay for them. Run custom code before the skill, when it makes the damage value...
  4. Fomar0153

Battle Action Window (replaces the log window)

Battle Action Window Version 1.0 by Fomar0153 Description Replaces the log window with a simple action window. Features Customisable battle action window. Screenshots How to Use Place the plugin in your project's js/plugins/ folder. Inside RPG Maker MZ's editor, open the Plugin Manager...
  5. Fomar0153

Individual Turn Battle System

Individual Turn Battle System Version 1.1 by Fomar0153 Description Implements a battle system where your action takes place straight after your input. Features Customisable turn order formula. The option to do away with the Party Command Window (though you will need to add some other method of...
  6. Fomar0153

Duplicate Actors

Duplicate Actors Version 1.0 by Fomar0153 Description Allows you to have multiple copies of the database actors. This could either allow for system like in FF1 where you build your party, or it could be the basis for a monster catching style rpg like Dragon Warrior/Quest Monsters, Jade...
  7. Fomar0153

Follow Up Skills

Follow Up Skills Version 1.1 by Fomar0153 Description Allows you to have skills followed up by more skills. Features Easily use resources from older rpg makers! Screenshots Strong Attack has 50% to be followed up by Attack and 50% to be followed up by Guard. Naturally when testing I grew...
  8. Fomar0153

Throw Command

Throw Command Version 1.0 by Fomar0153 Description Implements a throw command, allowing you to throw weapons. Requires Actor Battle Commands. Features Throw weapons at your enemies. Customise the damage. Notetag weapons as not throwable. Notetag weapons to deal bonus throwing damage...
  9. Fomar0153

Global Battle Events

Global Battle Events Version 1.0 by Fomar0153 Description Allows you to include one set of battle events in all other troops. Features Choose which troop you would like to use. Screenshots How to Use Place the plugin in your project's js/plugins/ folder. Inside RPG Maker MZ's editor, open...
  10. Fomar0153

Actor Battle Commands

Actor Battle Commands Version 1.0 by Fomar0153 Description Allows you to setup battle commands for your characters. Features You can use the original four commands (attack, guard, skilltypes & items). You can set individual skills to be used as a command. Be on the lookout for future plugins...
  11. Fomar0153

Change Tile Size

Tile Size Version 1.0 by Fomar0153 Description Allows you to use tilesets of different sizes in RPG Maker MZ. Features Easily use resources from older rpg makers! Screenshots Top: 64px tile; Bottom: 32px tiles How to Use Place the plugin in your project's js/plugins/ folder. Inside RPG...
  12. Fomar0153

Passive Skills

Passive Skills Version 1.4 by Fomar0153 Description Implements a passive skill system, where you can equip and unequip passive skills from the Skills menu. Features Customise how many points you have to equip passive skills. Replace skill icons to indicate if a passive skill is equipped or...
  13. Fomar0153

Learn Skill from Equipment

Equipment Skill System Version 1.1 by Fomar0153 Description Allows you to learn skills from your equipment. Please note this plugin requires an AP system. Click here for my AP System. Features With this plugin you can pernamently learn skills from your equipment. Screenshots How to Use...
  14. Fomar0153

AP System

AP System Version 1.0 by Fomar0153 Description Implements a secondary experience system as seen in many games. You will likely have seen AP or JP before. Features Errr... you can rename AP. Screenshots How to Use Place the plugin in your project's js/plugins/ folder. Inside RPG Maker MZ's...
  15. Fomar0153

RMMZ Customisable HP/MP/TP Bars

Customisable HP/MP/TP Bars Version 1.0 by Fomar0153 Description Allows you to customise the default bars used for HP/MP/TP. Features Allow you to adjust, thickness and placement of the bars. Choose between showing current values and current/max values. Screenshots How to Use Place the...
  16. Fomar0153

RMMZ Casting Bars

Casting Bars Version 1.0 by Fomar0153 Description Adds a casting bar when using the Time Progress Battle System. The casting bar will only show up when you use a skill with a negative speed. Without this plugin you see their TPB bar stay full and essentially have no visual cue when using skills...
  17. Fomar0153

Debonair Sins & The Liberated Spell

Lady Penelope Catspaw has stolen a very important spell and is currently fleeing pursuers. Will she get away? Along the way she'll meet Pirate Captain Squidplank and Caspian who is a cursed mummy thing. Can they prevail? Find out in this completely serious adventure. This game was made in around...
  18. Fomar0153

Anatomy of Windows

Also viewable: http://cobbtocs.co.uk/wp/?p=401 So I’ve been meaning to do this for a while and today I finally got nudged into doing this so let’s jump right into the anatomy of windows! Firstly there are a lot of windows in RPG Maker Ace by default and if you’re scripting at some point you’re...
  19. Fomar0153

A Guide to Notetagging

Can also be read on my blog: http://cobbtocs.co.uk/wp/?p=312 So you’re getting into scripting, maybe you just released a script and naturally you’re a bit peeved because the first person to reply did nothing but complain about the lack of note tagging, maybe the second reply agreed with him…...
  20. Fomar0153

How to make the most of custom formulae. Part #1

This tutorial can also be found on my blog at: http://cobbtocs.co.uk/wp/?p=271 So earlier today in rpgmaker's irc chat the conversation moved to the scripts someone desired for their game which included: favorite foods - i can specify each actors favorite food and when the item is used on...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Arcade-Style RPGM Games? RM2k3 Game Jam & Synth-Retro Music by Azakaela | RPG Maker News #39

Just evented my first minigame, no plugins~ :kaojoy:
I feel still screenshots don't do my game justice. the characters don't move, but the filter over them does...
Wonder if this year, there be more MZ plugin than MV or that MZ is still small compare to whole MV collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WaterIce455