Search results

1. bluebooth

RMMV Res Judicata: Vale of Myth Releases Sept. 29!

Res Judicata: Vale of Myth is finally publicly released! Release date: 29/09/2017, 1:00pm MST* Current Version: 1.0.4 Engine: RPG Maker MV ESRB: T - Teen Price: $9.99 USD, with a 20% sale celebration (price discount) for the first week of sale. Demo: Free, publicly available. Save files...
  2. bluebooth

Window Title hides RPGMaker MV top menus

So, I'm having a weird problem. My old laptop died on me. I got a new one, installed all the things. I installed RPGMaker MV, and opened it up. To my bewilderment, I get the following screen: Note that the top menu is completely obscured by the window title, and the right side and bottom...
  3. bluebooth

Game Version Display Plugin

Version Display v1.02 Author: Michael Morris @Blue Booth Studios Introduction While a small plugin, this helps give your title screen a more professional look, and helps with debugging your title. Version Display allows you to include your version number on your title screen. In addition...
  4. bluebooth

MadeWithMV Performance Fix

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I was advised this is a fix for a core file, so... I noticed a tendency for MadeWithMv.js to run poorly during the last fadeout. For my test I was loading two custom images, one instead of the "Made With MV" splash, and a second custom screen. Both are...
  5. bluebooth

Game Difficulty Plugin

Difficulty Levels v1.04 Author: Michael Morris @Blue Booth Studios Introduction Adds support for multiple battle and puzzle difficulty levels! Note that this plugin focuses on providing a framework for battle and puzzle difficulty levels, and a scene for selecting the difficulty level...
  6. bluebooth

Consistent Audio Plugin

Consistent Audio (CA) v1.01 Author: Michael Morris @Blue Booth Studios Introduction Hailed by some as "the most useful plugin of all time," Consistent Audio (CA) is one of two planned plugins for consistent map state between map transitions, saves, and loads (the second being Consistent...
  7. bluebooth

Term Window

Term Window v1.03b Author: Michael Morris @Blue Booth Studios, Yanfly (Message Core) Introduction Allows a popup help window to explain game "terms" (names, places, events, etc.) while and only while a message box (dialogue) is open. A prompt specifying what button to press to toggle help...
  8. bluebooth

Shop Tracking v1.01

Shop Tracking v1.01 Author: Michael Morris @Blue Booth Studios Introduction This simple plugin allows you to bind two variables to track the amount of gold players spend buying items in stores, and the amount of gold players earn selling items in stores. Features - Can track player gold...
  9. bluebooth

Organize Options Menu Plugin v1.02b

Organize Options Menu Plugin v1.02c Author: Michael Morris @Blue Booth Studios   Introduction Organizes options menu into categories.  No more disorganized options menu!  Designed to hook in to option menu additions from other plugins with minimal changes.  Options are then sorted for...
  10. bluebooth

BGM Fade In Plugin v1.02

BGM FadeIn v1.02 Author: Michael Morris @Blue Booth Studios   Introduction A simple script that facilitates access to the BGM Fade-in and BGS Fade-in native functions. Features - Enables access to built-in functionality "BGM Fade-in" via Plugin Command.  - Enables access to built-in...
  11. bluebooth

Screen Flash Option v1.01

Screen Flash Option v1.01 Author: Michael Morris @Blue Booth Studios   Introduction A simple script that allows those with sensitive eyes the option of disabling screen flashes.  Screen flashes are enabled by default, but can now be toggled in the options menu. Features - Allow users...
  12. bluebooth

Multi-Touch Core Support

Multi-Touch 1.02 Author: Michael Morris @Blue Booth Studios Introduction Separates out multi-touch core support from Map Controls, to facilitate further growth of the plugin, and allows for potential incorporation into core upgrades.  Includes swipe gesture support. Features...
  13. bluebooth

Random Dialogue v1.03a

Random Dialogue v1.03a Author: Michael Morris @Blue Booth Studios Demo thanks to Anthony Xue: http://ancient-architects.com/files/Conversation Demo.zip Introduction Sometimes you just need NPCs to say random stuff. Not completely random, per say, but for example, let's say you have an NPC...
  14. bluebooth

Smart Map Buttons (Customizable Map Scene interface)

Map Controls 1.10 Author: Michael Morris @Blue Booth Studios Introduction Let's face it.  You've got your really cool mini-game ideas, and you can't wait to put them together.  The last thing you want to bother with is making all the buttons and input methods work correctly.  To...
  15. bluebooth

Player Position History Plugin v1.04

Transition History v1.04 Author: Michael Morris @Blue Booth Studios   Introduction A number of my scripts require knowledge of the previous (or "calling") player position.  For example, a player walks onto a save point, and the game loads a new map with a campsite.  At some point, the...
  16. bluebooth

World Map Plugin 2.00b

World Map Plugin 2.00b Author: Michael Morris @Blue Booth Studios http://mvplugins.com/plugin/bluebooth/BBS%20World%20Map%20Plugin NEW: Video tutorial on World Map Plugin here! NEW: Video demonstration available here, thanks to Tsukihime!   Introduction This marks my...
  17. bluebooth

Developing World Map System - Optimizing Structure

Hey all, as you may or may not know (or care), I started a Script Request at: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/54965-full-world-map-system-plugin/?p=540016 It doesn't look like it'll go anywhere, so I guess it's time I learnt JavaScript.  Sadly, I seem to learn best by...
  18. bluebooth

Full World Map System Plugin

Hey everyone!  I've mostly ported a script I made for my upcoming game Res Judicata (commercial release), that creates a World Map system over top of the Map scene.  The port now mostly uses events and switches, variables, which is okay, but I know I'm not the only one who would benefit from a...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Another Friday and another Zoom call that could have been an email. Working from home is awesome.
Finished with the semester; finally have some time to play around with MV :kaopride:
Started work on the fishing Mini-Game
The Dark Toon art style is now available as Steam branches. (Both for the main game and the demo)
Battle.jpgCaptain.jpgCutsene.jpg
There are 2 versions. One only affects combat, cutscene, and portraits. The other one changes more.
So, technically, the game now has 7 versions on steam.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MacelloVerum