1. Nova By Creative Robot

So pretty❤️

So pretty❤️
  2. Nova By Creative Robot

:oswt:

:oswt:
  3. Nova By Creative Robot

Galv's Cam Control MZ

@Galv Do you think you'd add a feature to set the Camera Size in the future? I know that you can also achieve this by using zoom, but unlike zooming in to a specific value. We'd be able to get a better idea of what's included in the screen and what is not.
  4. Nova By Creative Robot

RMMV Armor Type Specialization

You can use YEP equipment core then use a formula to define the bonus or penalty of agility depending on the armor type. <Custom Parameters> agi=????? </Custom Parameters>
  5. Nova By Creative Robot

Creating a State Effect that prevents the afflicted from targeting the caster

Im also pretty curious on how to implement this or rather which plugin to use to achieve this. Hmmm Can you try this? It lets you add an unreachable state to a battler. If done correctly you should be able to implement what you need Ohyeah. There's also YEP selection control.
  6. Nova By Creative Robot

DynamicActionMZ - Versatile Plugins for Creating Beautiful Action Sequence

Oh okay. Im in my work network right now so that could be it. Im gonna try to experiment this on MZ. Probably use the action sequences you made as an example. Are you plannimg to make a demo in mz? If not do you mind us uploading a working demo in mz and posting it here or somewhere else in...
  7. Nova By Creative Robot

DynamicActionMZ - Versatile Plugins for Creating Beautiful Action Sequence

Thanks for the awesome work. Excited to try this one out. Is it just me or the images arent loading?
  8. Nova By Creative Robot

You're making me nervous. Im kinda in the process of creating my own tileset right now :oswt:

You're making me nervous. Im kinda in the process of creating my own tileset right now :oswt:
  9. Nova By Creative Robot

Oh nooo the poor slimes are gonna freeze! Haha. ..... The back ground looks awesome. It...

Oh nooo the poor slimes are gonna freeze! Haha. ..... The back ground looks awesome. It makes your character popout given how high contrast his colors are. The battlers on the other hand kinda blend in but a simple color adjust should fix this.
  10. Nova By Creative Robot

RMMZ Luke Daimont: Absolute Mayhem

This must be real fun to make! I may try to work on something like this if ever I take a break from my own project. I imagine myself using a proximity script for an agro system for this. Plus region common events for better disposal of projectiles. And an event spawner to summon a bunch of...
  11. Nova By Creative Robot

RMMV Custom Choice Window Request

I think you'd want to use picture common event instead from yep. Then event the heck out of it.
  12. Nova By Creative Robot

Sure!

Sure!
  13. Nova By Creative Robot

Really cool! I wish we have those plugins for MZ as well. Awesome mapping and lightning...

Really cool! I wish we have those plugins for MZ as well. Awesome mapping and lightning aswell. Hope you finish the game and put it in the market!
  14. Nova By Creative Robot

Happened to me when I first installed mz. Turns out some of the windows pending updates that got...

Happened to me when I first installed mz. Turns out some of the windows pending updates that got installed upon restarting fixed the issue. Not my forte, but I have a feeling that it has something to do with display drivers being outdated
  15. Nova By Creative Robot

Maru's Resource-Collection

That's too bad then. I find most of her stuff really good for parallax mapping. Thanks anyway
  16. Nova By Creative Robot

It's cool that it actually works for you. For me... mind mapping stuffs in advance, yes. But...

It's cool that it actually works for you. For me... mind mapping stuffs in advance, yes. But for actualy script writing? No... I always tend to hit writer's block everytime I write ahead and skip parts of the story.
  17. Nova By Creative Robot

Me: I'm gonna create focus on eventing and mapping for today! Also me: *Creates a cutscene made...

Me: I'm gonna create focus on eventing and mapping for today! Also me: *Creates a cutscene made entirely of blackscreen and text* NOIM: Nightly build #1: (Intro part 1) https://novabycreativerobot.itch.io/noim
  18. Nova By Creative Robot

RMMZ Character Overlays

I don't know if you can event this but there should be a plugin to play an animation and bind it to a player on the map.
  19. Nova By Creative Robot

That goes for all game engines thay are trying to make an rpg. :p

That goes for all game engines thay are trying to make an rpg. :p
  20. Nova By Creative Robot

Cutting Up Dungeons Into Bite-Sized Pieces?

A good way to use seperate clones of the map is for cutscenes. Where there are a bunch of events/specially people. My game has 1080p resolution so I use my cutscenes on a seperate map. That way ill be able to cut unecessary parts of the screen/map and manipulate my player to focus on a single...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

After gathering, sorting out & reconsidering hundreds of enemy battlers over the last two das, finally my favorite part begins: Inventing names and lore for them all :D
I'm running a sale for Learn RPG Maker MV on Itch.io, can I compete with NSFW games earning goals?
Another Friday and another Zoom call that could have been an email. Working from home is awesome.
Finished with the semester; finally have some time to play around with MV :kaopride:
Started work on the fishing Mini-Game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Azel2