Search results

1. Paradigm Shift

Different battle systems

Is there a thread where you can just post anything and not have a ton of rules to follow? I just want a general thread. Where people can post and chat?
  2. Paradigm Shift

Game Thread

Here is a link to my game so far. https://www.facebook.com/Safezonegame/ https://paradigmshift9.itch.io/
  3. Paradigm Shift

Different battle systems

ABS - FRONT VIEW & SIDE VIEW BATTLE SYSTEM Hey, I was wondering if there is any way to switch between the side-view and front view battle systems while throughout the story of the game? Possibly a plug-in or event to create this? Also is there any way to create a plug in that uses an ABS but...
  4. Paradigm Shift

Wow just seen the new SLASHER FOREST PACK! WOW I am super excited!!!! Thank you soo much! Your...

Wow just seen the new SLASHER FOREST PACK! WOW I am super excited!!!! Thank you soo much! Your artwork is greatly appreciated!! :) I can't wait to get it and add it to my game! :) Thanks again!
  5. Paradigm Shift

Pop! contributions in Member+

Yeah I am trying to get them as well. They have to go through some paperwork to make it accessible to the store. Going to take awhile probably. :(
  6. Paradigm Shift

POP! Freebies

Vexed is the best!! I love vexed <3 Thank you :)
  7. Paradigm Shift

POP! Freebies

Thanks. I figured it out :)   Yeah I just tried to import them into my MV project and they're not sized for MV.  :(
  8. Paradigm Shift

POP! Freebies

mlogan. I am not sure how to do that. Can you explain to me how I could go about doing that? Also another question. Are these tilesets in RPG VX ace or RPG MV size? Thanks sorry for the spoiler.
  9. Paradigm Shift

POP! Freebies

Thank you vex  Very happy and excited!! Did I say thank you :) My Project. Zombie,  Monster, Horror, Comic Book RPG https://www.facebook.com/Safezonegame/
  10. Paradigm Shift

Avy's MV Stuff

I could really use a pop! horror style fire truck
  11. Paradigm Shift

Z [13+]

If you ever need a tester! I'm working on a similar zombie game myself using the POP! Horror pack. Which RPG maker are you using vx ace or MV ?
  12. Paradigm Shift

[ATTACH]

13. Paradigm Shift

Some Zombie enemies for my game. Made by Stephany DeForest [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Some Zombie enemies for my game. Made by Stephany DeForest
  14. Paradigm Shift

Which Pop! Horror Pack is this from ? [ATTACH]

Which Pop! Horror Pack is this from ?
  15. Paradigm Shift

[ATTACH]

16. Paradigm Shift

I hope so! I was really hoping to get those extra POP! Horror stuff made by Vexed the sewer pack...

I hope so! I was really hoping to get those extra POP! Horror stuff made by Vexed the sewer pack in Particular for my game.. Got some extra cash today and was going to get a membership + because at xmas I was low on cash and didn't up getting a membership when I wanted wish I did though.. Now...
  17. Paradigm Shift

Pop! contributions in Member+

Yeah I was just about to join to get the sewer pop! pack!! :(  members + no more when I finally get money!!
  18. Paradigm Shift

Why did they take away the members +   :(  

Why did they take away the members +   :(  
  19. Paradigm Shift

Thanks Loving this stuff!! :)

Thanks Loving this stuff!! :)
  20. Paradigm Shift

POP! Preview

I bought the Pop! Horror City pack and can someone please post links to the other packs and resources because I love them!! :) I only have the Horror City pack and want the rest of them. I want this new one too. :P

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

After gathering, sorting out & reconsidering hundreds of enemy battlers over the last two das, finally my favorite part begins: Inventing names and lore for them all :D
I'm running a sale for Learn RPG Maker MV on Itch.io, can I compete with NSFW games earning goals?
Another Friday and another Zoom call that could have been an email. Working from home is awesome.
Finished with the semester; finally have some time to play around with MV :kaopride:
Started work on the fishing Mini-Game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Azel2