Search results

1. icerose05

How to make a Sliding Picture Puzzle

Omg how did I miss that?? Thank you!
  2. icerose05

Okay, sorry ^^' yeah I compressed it with the RTP. Here's the new zip file: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4goyguscvt62s29/Puzzle_Testing.zip
  3. icerose05

Thank you. http://www.mediafire.com/download/b5gedvo5699j3u2/Puzzle_Testing.exe
  4. icerose05

Okay, so I've done the first part of this exactly the way you did it, but it won't let me move any of the tiles. Any time I step on one close to the open square, I still get the buzzer. Can I zip up the file so you can take a look at it?
  5. icerose05

Picture Sliding Puzzle

Well, it didn't show up when I looked in Google. Thanks Shaz.
  6. icerose05

You guys are awesome! Thanks so much, looking forward to trying these out!

You guys are awesome! Thanks so much, looking forward to trying these out!
  7. icerose05

Anyone got any good puzzle tutorials? More than just pushing around rocks?

Anyone got any good puzzle tutorials? More than just pushing around rocks?
  8. icerose05

Picture Sliding Puzzle

I'm trying out a picture sliding puzzle, and for those of you that don't know what his is, you have a series of tiles mixed up on the ground, and you only have one space free to move the tiles, and you have to put the tiles together to create a picture. I've been trying to figure it out myself...
  9. icerose05

Haha, me too! That sounds like it could become a really good movie or game.

Haha, me too! That sounds like it could become a really good movie or game.
  10. icerose05

Haha, I'm broke too, but friendly chats I can definitely do. Btw, I checked out your "What...

Haha, I'm broke too, but friendly chats I can definitely do. Btw, I checked out your "What Silver Shows" game and I'm super impressed! The maps are just amazing! I'm planning on downloading the demo and trying it out soon.
  11. icerose05

Games Based Off of Creepypasta?

Hi Lit and Za, thanks so much for the advice! :D I sincerely appreciate it. No, these will not be commercial games, and they were never going to, so I hope I'm good, and I wasn't planning on taking all the credit myself! I wish you well in your "first project 4.0" and Za, I'll look at those...
  12. icerose05

In that case, nope! Characters act different, different ending, they go to different places . ...

In that case, nope! Characters act different, different ending, they go to different places . . . awesome! Kanax, you've been my savior to all of my games so far! Haha! I'm gonna have to find a way to repay you somehow!
  13. icerose05

Mirror Two Rooms to Look Exactly Alike

Awesome! Thanks for the help guys!
  14. icerose05

Okay, so here's what I'm getting at . . . The Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood is about a girl...

Okay, so here's what I'm getting at . . . The Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood is about a girl who's fiance gets kidnapped by a psychopath serial killer and puts her in the role of Red Riding Hood, and she has to chase him all around town to get her lover back. Mine is pretty much the exact same...
  15. icerose05

So if I have an idea that is literally exactly like someone elses, even though I didn't know it...

So if I have an idea that is literally exactly like someone elses, even though I didn't know it, should I still make it?
  16. icerose05

I would say not! Horror rpg makers are hard to come by. I don't have a whole lot to offer, but backing each other up would be a great deal  BD
  17. icerose05

Thanks for the Kanax! I really appreciate it, I've already created the game plots and everything and I am so eager to start, I don't want to let this go! On that off topic note: I have managed to make one game before, so I have at least some knowledge with game making. I did not think about...
  18. icerose05

Oh no, not just samples, like entire works! For example, if you go look at Cruel Games: Red...

Oh no, not just samples, like entire works! For example, if you go look at Cruel Games: Red Ridding Hood . . . a game idea I came up with a year ago is exactly like that, only with Sleeping Beauty
  19. icerose05

I've had two ideas for games based off of Creepypastas, and I am debating whether going through with making these games because I don't own the stories and I can't seem to get permission to use them. The first one is based off of One More For the Orphan:  This story was written May 6, 2008...
  20. icerose05

All my game ideas have been done by other people -_-

All my game ideas have been done by other people -_-

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

How would you judge a game you played? Art/Graphics? Story? Gameplay?
Learn MV sales goal = 2%
NSFW game sales goal = 2500% (no jokes) :guffaw:
After gathering, sorting out & reconsidering hundreds of enemy battlers over the last two das, finally my favorite part begins: Inventing names and lore for them all :D
I'm running a sale for Learn RPG Maker MV on Itch.io, can I compete with NSFW games earning goals?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lumivos