Search results

1. MushReen

@samkfj well.. they're professional. They must have spent lots of time training. @Poryg I agree...

@samkfj well.. they're professional. They must have spent lots of time training. @Poryg I agree with you, but when I play games to relief my stress, I got too carried away and then neglected my work. Especially when my whole crew members in GBF is on action. @Kupotepo Too carried away on...
  2. MushReen

I started to think that gaming isn't good for my career. But I can't stop either. Please help.

I started to think that gaming isn't good for my career. But I can't stop either. Please help.
  3. MushReen

*laughs* will go for a summer trip for 3 months! Curse you, supervisor! I will be back to work...

*laughs* will go for a summer trip for 3 months! Curse you, supervisor! I will be back to work on September!!
  4. MushReen

Got a good performance at school this semester. I hope I can get that "The Best Student" title...

Got a good performance at school this semester. I hope I can get that "The Best Student" title for upcoming next semester.
  5. MushReen

lol, FYI, your name similar to my Developing Team name. But Welcome, anyway.

lol, FYI, your name similar to my Developing Team name. But Welcome, anyway.
  6. MushReen

I'm going to marry someone. Soon. :)

I'm going to marry someone. Soon. :)
  7. MushReen

oh wait, my summer break is actually 7 days left!

oh wait, my summer break is actually 7 days left!
  8. MushReen

About time... Finally, a summer break! 9 days left! It would be fun to spend my time on my...

About time... Finally, a summer break! 9 days left! It would be fun to spend my time on my projects once again!
  9. MushReen

@Thomas Smith Yeeep! That's what I did!

@Thomas Smith Yeeep! That's what I did!
  10. MushReen

@slimmmeiske2 no thanks, I think I can handle this. @Thomas Smith Too bad I'm too lazy to use...

@slimmmeiske2 no thanks, I think I can handle this. @Thomas Smith Too bad I'm too lazy to use third party software and plus, I don't have any backups. Fortunately, I haven't make any changes to the states.json, means that it's still on the default setting.
  11. MushReen

There is something wrong with my project file. my RMMV can't read the states.json file :kaocry:

There is something wrong with my project file. my RMMV can't read the states.json file :kaocry:
  12. MushReen

Best dad of the year; Kratos!

Best dad of the year; Kratos!
  13. MushReen

Avy's MV Stuff

Your resources looks great. I'll use them for my projects! Thanks a lot!
  14. MushReen

Ads sure are lifesavers. But I know I can't let those things lying on my game's page. My...

Ads sure are lifesavers. But I know I can't let those things lying on my game's page. My player's comfort is my top priority!
  15. MushReen

@starlight dream I'm really out of funds right now. I can't even work on my commissioned...

@starlight dream I'm really out of funds right now. I can't even work on my commissioned projects! Now I will work on a free games and uses ad to gain money from it.
  16. MushReen

Everything goes really bad now.

Everything goes really bad now.
  17. MushReen

@Rhino I'm out of funds. The wheel goes down this time. I'm trying to save up some money by...

@Rhino I'm out of funds. The wheel goes down this time. I'm trying to save up some money by doing free projects and publish them.
  18. MushReen

I wonder, how to make free games without spending money on custom resources... I don't have any...

I wonder, how to make free games without spending money on custom resources... I don't have any art skills.
  19. MushReen

Layout Changing Plugin Similar to Luna Engine

Well, that's a sad thing then. I saw some games made with the help of Luna Engine, and the GUI is soooo rad!
  20. MushReen

Geez, back on things once again. I'm back, guys!

Geez, back on things once again. I'm back, guys!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been getting into YuGiOh again!
Gameboy Tiles, Cure Writer's Block, Animations on Menu, Generate Tasks | RPG Maker News #40

How would you judge a game you played? Art/Graphics? Story? Gameplay?
Learn MV sales goal = 2%
NSFW game sales goal = 2500% (no jokes) :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmaxkub