Search results

1. Jules98

RMMV Effect when enemy dies (YEP Buff & States Core)

The code you posted works fine on my end. I can think of 3 possible reasons why it's not working for you. The state isn't actually active on the target when it is killed. There is something wrong with the state. Please post a screenshot of the database entry of the state, including whatever...
  2. Jules98

FROZEN! Problem with my game?!?!

Check your plugins. It sounds like one of them is using Switch #1 for something, which is what's causing problems.
  3. Jules98

Every step is progress... [ATTACH]

Every step is progress...
  4. Jules98

"Decoding" a variable

Any numeric value stored in $gameVariables is automatically truncated (rounded down), so Math.round() won't do anything since the value is already round in the first place.
  5. Jules98

RMMV Persona-like battle system.

DreamX's plugin works just fine in Front View Battle on my end, One More system and all. It's possible that another plugin is conflicting with it. Try turning off all other battle related plugins and see if that changes anything.
  6. Jules98

I'm currently coming up with incredibly over-the-top anime sounding names for my skills. Fun stuff

I'm currently coming up with incredibly over-the-top anime sounding names for my skills. Fun stuff
  7. Jules98

"Decoding" a variable

You can 'decode' a variable like this using a modulo operation, but using an array to store multiple values in a single variable would be so much more practical. I'm not particularly knowledgeable on javascript, though, so I can't help you any further with that.
  8. Jules98

Reverse Battler Sprites

You're looking for Yanfly's Animated Sideview Enemies. That plugin allows you to use SV actor images as enemy battlers. http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Animated_Sideview_Enemies_(YEP)
  9. Jules98

RMMV [SOLVED] I'm stuck in a BattleHUD issue during Enemy Select

You can turn off the help window that appears when selecting a target. Look for the 'Select Help Window' parameter in YEP_BattleEngineCore EDIT: Actually, it seems that YEP_BattleEngineCore also removes the enemy select window by default. There's likely another plugin somewhere that causes it...
  10. Jules98

RMMV Trying to create a melee-only counter using either YEP's "Counter Control" or VE's "Counter Actions"

You mention that your counter state is an 'action end' state. That could also be the cause, depending on if the plugin defines a counter as a separate action. Can you set it to 'turn end' and see if this fixes the interaction with ranged attacks?
  11. Jules98

RMMV Trying to create a melee-only counter using either YEP's "Counter Control" or VE's "Counter Actions"

The cause is most likely the CTB battle system. It's tick-based, so it messes with how turns are defined for the purpose of state removal.
  12. Jules98

I've just had a massive Eureka moment for my next game. I should be able to start working on it...

I've just had a massive Eureka moment for my next game. I should be able to start working on it soon.
  13. Jules98

I need help locating the download for this again

You mean the clothes? You can find those in your dlc folder. It's called 'Modern_Generator'.
  14. Jules98

How to loop music without replaying the intro?

You need to edit the metadata of a track and add in LOOPSTART and LOOPLENGTH tags, with LOOPSTART indicating the sample at which the loop starts and LOOPLENGTH indicating how long the loop is in samples. You can do this using Audacity.
  15. Jules98

[Solved] DOT States and Auto Removal Timing issues

Things like HP and MP regeneration happens at the end of a turn. With 'action end' the state will be removed before the end of the turn can happen, so regeneration effects won't happen on the state's last turn. Thus, use 'turn end' to make sure that regeneration effects can happen on a state's...
  16. Jules98

Announcement RPG Maker 31st Birthday: Release Something Event

@Archeia Here is my submission for the event. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rse-dragon-hearts-a-daughters-promise.134272/
  17. Jules98

I did the thing! I made a game!

I did the thing! I made a game!
  18. Jules98

RMMV [RSE] Dragon Hearts: A Daughter's Promise

Synopsis Set on the floating islands that make up Aethera, Dragon Hearts: A Daughter's Promise is an RPG in which you take control of Isacaiah, a young girl who promised her parents to seal an ancient, mystical crystal. Unfortunately, the crystal was stolen, so she has to venture out and...
  19. Jules98

It's about time I venture into the scary scary world of actually releasing a game...

It's about time I venture into the scary scary world of actually releasing a game...
  20. Jules98

Ability to rename User Defined Ballons?

I'm pretty sure that would fall under 'editing the editor', which isn't possible and/or allowed.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've been getting into YuGiOh again!
Gameboy Tiles, Cure Writer's Block, Animations on Menu, Generate Tasks | RPG Maker News #40

How would you judge a game you played? Art/Graphics? Story? Gameplay?
Learn MV sales goal = 2%
NSFW game sales goal = 2500% (no jokes) :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tvx9