Search results

1. _Shadow_

@gstv87 Savage! :D

@gstv87 Savage! :D
  2. _Shadow_

[FREE TUTORIAL GAME FOR VX ACE] Events

Happy new Year to you too @Marquise* and I also wish you good health, happiness and prosperity!
  3. _Shadow_

POP! Onryo - kuntinilanak Sprite Poses pointing and crawling.

It's been a while, so I might try to bump this.
  4. _Shadow_

POP! Onryo - kuntinilanak Sprite Poses pointing and crawling.

Some time ago I asked for a specific sprite that was made and I was very delighted: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/pop-onryo-kuntinilanak-sprite-and-faceset.108753/#post-970268 Now based on that sprite sheet in POP! style, I need some more poses. Up, Down, Left, Right...
  5. _Shadow_

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!
  6. _Shadow_

Happy new year everyone!
  7. _Shadow_

Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone!
  8. _Shadow_

Ummmm.... maybe someday... :P Since we can use variables like arrays in js we can make an array full of texts for each language. Very bulky but it IS possible. We can even import values from files, ok I stop my mind here.
  9. _Shadow_

We can discuss in general for games we make, but at this point I don't have anything at my disposal except Events, and Events MV. Discussion in Greek can only be done via private messages since the forum has a strict to English post policy, in order to make posts reach a bigger audience. I...
  10. _Shadow_

Hello to you, yes there are a bunch of us around, @Dimitris and @AceOfAces_Mod are two I can easily remember.
  11. _Shadow_

So, will MV ever get the promised features?

First off my smilies were not meant to be passive aggressive. Your reply though, is. I never blamed anyone either. What are you talking about? I was literally confused, I literally asked you to elaborate so I can understand the situation and probably help out because I WAS literally...
  12. _Shadow_

They fixed RPG Maker 2003 bugs, did you know that? :) To be honest here, Degica is the Publisher for the rest of the World. Enterbrain calls the shots here. So Degica should not be blamed in the first place. By the waty, you say MZ makes your pc lag, then you call it a polished MV. :P You should...
  13. _Shadow_

To differentiate yourself in a positive way from competition maybe? How about to show your respect to your clients? These fixes were not promises, but it would be nice to see MV polished a little more in the future. Not now, but not never either. You know what I'm saying?
  14. _Shadow_

I understand what @peq42_ is talking about. We got MV that has its issues, and then Degica announce MZ. Why buy any product if they don't fix any issues previous products have? It is a matter of trust and it kinda feels like disrespect on anyone who got MV. I can understand your point of view...
  15. _Shadow_

That is actually the norm.
  16. _Shadow_

Help me explain this command

I am not sure but it seems like an attribute of an object with specific id. If this attribute has the value true.... you see now how it goes?
  17. _Shadow_

Antivirus Problems with MZ

Why Norton?
  18. _Shadow_

Bind Pictures To Map

@KotoYama you could start a new thread asking for something like this, instead of making a rant post here. You might multiply your chances to find a solution. Instead what you did makes you look like an ungrateful person and nobody likes this attitude. Just saying.
  19. _Shadow_

RPG Maker MZ Official English Sample Games by DEGICA

2 in one. It is like an asset pack AND a sample game. That was a great idea.
  20. _Shadow_

Little Help with Olivia Octopath Battle Plugin

Have you tried to contact the developer on itch-io?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

here's another RPG Maker remake idea: "Plumbers Don't Wear Ties". I'll salute to whomever does this
I won't finish it today, I only will have time to work on that next Saturday, what a shame... :(
I made something for @LittenDev [as he requested]
It's been a weird while. I've been so torn down that even playing video games has been something I avoided. But I shouldn't forget two things. One, I love RPG Maker for a reason. Two, only way to eat an elephant is a bite at a time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izaya_Nozomu