Search results

1. ShadowHawkDragon

Shades of Battler, Animated (366), DragonBones (158)

Drawn by the lingering grudges and unfulfilled longing towards the living, these damned sorcerers born of death are never far from where the dead lie. A mere skeletal warrior is no threat, nor is a mindless throng with no unified goal. But a whole battalion of the damned all lead by one...
  2. ShadowHawkDragon

Once ancient kings and grand sorcerers who dared to seek mastery over the darkest magics only to succumb to death itself. All that remains of their twisted will, now lurks the night spreading their necrotic ways. In life they desperately sought to escape death, yet, no matter how far they sank...
  3. ShadowHawkDragon

Introducing the Prowler MK 3-2373-812-4471, the latest in security robotics. With laser precision sight, the prowler quickly identifies and swiftly proceeds to eliminate any threat at the slightest of provocations. There is no need for mercy for there is nothing left to enact mercy upon. What’s...
  4. ShadowHawkDragon

While reminiscent to the reptiles of old, evidence has recently come to light that these raptor-like creatures may actually be close relatives of dragons and not a direct part of the dinosaur species from recent times. This finding has brought standing to a previously dismissed and heavily...
  5. ShadowHawkDragon

Scrappy little dinosaurs reminiscent of raptors. Their predatory nature is surpassed only by their playful curiosity. Happily wagging their tails they love to chase objects and run in circles much like a puppy. However, no matter how playful and friendly they may be, a predator still lurks...
  6. ShadowHawkDragon

@nemesis99 I've sent a PM to discuss this issue independently as it seems to be a somewhat...

@nemesis99 I've sent a PM to discuss this issue independently as it seems to be a somewhat different issue and holding discussions here is awkward due to character limits.
  7. ShadowHawkDragon

Theoretically yes, I can't confirm myself but there's no reason they shouldn't work as they are still made in the same program (DragonBones). The only difference is the framework version in which the files are exported as, and the later version used by MZ should still be backwards compatible...
  8. ShadowHawkDragon

Neither rabbit nor squirrel, these feisty creatures make mighty warriors, cunning and crafty, they are the bandits of the forest. Any who wander aimlessly amongst the trees are sure to soon find their coin purse considerably lighter than before; relieved of them by sharp blade from behind. But...
  9. ShadowHawkDragon

Effekseer

You would be better off remaking the animation to start from 0 instead.
  10. ShadowHawkDragon

Effekseer

@DigitalWF I'm not entirely sure of the specifics, but when it comes to performance the number of particles as well as the resolution of textures tend to have the greatest effect. The nodes from what I understand should be less important as they are mostly just templates/instructions for the...
  11. ShadowHawkDragon

The great dragon orbs, collect all four of them and you will have a single wish granted. This wish however is not just restricted to only reviving your closest friend but will cause the user to receive countless law-suites for copyright infringement. Use at own risk. Alternatively they make...
  12. ShadowHawkDragon

The great serpent of the storm reigns high above the heavens, his divine blessing his own narcissistic delusion. While temper is that of a raging storm, his 'benevolence' is no better. With breath as a hot beam of concentrated light; he carved away the mountains and land forming great oceans...
  13. ShadowHawkDragon

The most majestic of draconic kind. He is the one who blesses the heavens themselves, their most beautiful radiance no more than an echo of the the divine waves radiating from such a grand and majestic being. His very breath carries the winds of warmth and life filling all who breathe their...
  14. ShadowHawkDragon

In case you haven't come up with a solution to your battlers being static at battle start...

In case you haven't come up with a solution to your battlers being static at battle start, here's something I thought of that might work as a stopgap. You could try making a skill which targets 'all allies', give it an action sequence with the bare minimum not even damage, and have it set the...
  15. ShadowHawkDragon

Your welcome, sorry to say I can't help much further as it seems to be an issue on your end...

Your welcome, sorry to say I can't help much further as it seems to be an issue on your end. The only other thing I can think of is to manually tie each of the animations with the corresponding notetag, especially the Walk animation. In the MV version the tag would be <DragonBone Ani Walk...
  16. ShadowHawkDragon

I've made a test version of the executioner exported as the latest version of dragonbones. If...

I've made a test version of the executioner exported as the latest version of dragonbones. If this works then we'll know its a compatibility issue, if not then I've done everything one my end I know I can do. https://www.dropbox.com/s/sgq2zj58tfekkuu/executioner%20-%20grave%20Test%20DB.zip?dl=0
  17. ShadowHawkDragon

I have updated the files for Exectutioner - Grave, can you download it again to confirm whether...

I have updated the files for Exectutioner - Grave, can you download it again to confirm whether that fixes the issue or not. If not there is one other thing I can try on my side but I'd rather not do it unless I have to as it breaks compatibility with MV due to MV's plugin using an earlier...
  18. ShadowHawkDragon

Theoretically it shouldn't matter what they were designed for as they are made in the same...

Theoretically it shouldn't matter what they were designed for as they are made in the same program, if Ækashics' battlers work in the same project that does imply that something is wrong with my battlers. Can you send me the note tags you are using for my battlers? I'll check if there's...
  19. ShadowHawkDragon

Thanks for testing them, you have helped me confirm that the "default animation" setting doesn't...

Thanks for testing them, you have helped me confirm that the "default animation" setting doesn't actually make a difference. The problem then is more likely to be on the plugin's side of things, I'd recommend checking the instructions again and trying the plugins out in a fresh project in case...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

here's another RPG Maker remake idea: "Plumbers Don't Wear Ties". I'll salute to whomever does this
I won't finish it today, I only will have time to work on that next Saturday, what a shame... :(
I made something for @LittenDev [as he requested]
It's been a weird while. I've been so torn down that even playing video games has been something I avoided. But I shouldn't forget two things. One, I love RPG Maker for a reason. Two, only way to eat an elephant is a bite at a time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariOwl