Search results

1. Joy

Futuristic Tiles - Spaceship Interior

As I was digging into my files to recompile an old game from a rapid development contest from waaaaay back, found this old spaceship tileset I cobbled together and did what I think are some neat edits. Most of the walls include transparent sections to make use of parallax layers below the map to...
  2. Joy

[RGSS2] How to make images appropriately overlap[SOLVED]

Hey all, question for VX scripting. I'm making some changes to the Battle Processing scene to show a row of thin facebars for the party with their current states. I'm wanting to use an image to replace the windowskin so that I'm not limited to the hard 16px margin around content, but the...
  3. Joy

Well, I'm back...again

Last post four years ago... Well, now I can actually code. And I have time again...so...games. Any old faces from HB, RMRK, old rpgmakerweb? Where my elders at?
  4. Joy

The Order of the Marten

Story This story is told from the view of a lowborn guards-woman. Her name is unimportant, as she has become a traitor to the king by abandoning her lawful duty, thieving from the king's own coffers, and refusing taxes. This peasant is thus sentenced to death. Her story has now ended, but...
  5. Joy

Rootbound

Mike,I need you to keep an eye on my condo for a while. I just got a call, mom is in the hospital. I need to take care of her farm and my little sister until she recovers, I'm not sure how long... Sorry about all this, Theresa Story You take on the role of Theresa, a self-made businesswoman...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

here's another RPG Maker remake idea: "Plumbers Don't Wear Ties". I'll salute to whomever does this
I won't finish it today, I only will have time to work on that next Saturday, what a shame... :(
I made something for @LittenDev [as he requested]
It's been a weird while. I've been so torn down that even playing video games has been something I avoided. But I shouldn't forget two things. One, I love RPG Maker for a reason. Two, only way to eat an elephant is a bite at a time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie1976