Search results

1. Paladin-Cleric of Awesome

bind pictures to map

I really hope this is the right place. I'm trying to use Galen... somebodies... TDDP Bind picture to map that I have in the rpg bonus plugins. I'm having to make the bottom layer of my map and have it as a paralax picture, I then add the tiles above that. Unfortunately the documentation page...
  2. Paladin-Cleric of Awesome

MV Keyboard configuration

Hi all, I'm having an issue. I absolutely hate that my menu access is the ESC key, I much prefer the ease of using Shift key under the Enter button but I cannot seem to find the option in MV (There was one in VXAce) to change the buttons. Please can anyone help me. Also, out of curosity, how...
  3. Paladin-Cleric of Awesome

MV Battle error

I keep getting the above error everytime I try to enter a battle, this included battle testing through the database. I'm not sure what the problem is. I have Yanflys core, equip core, dynamic title and message core, Orange overlay, shaz change tile size and two custom made plugins (made for me)...
  4. Paladin-Cleric of Awesome

cutscene ideas

Hi all (if this is the wrong place please feel free to move it whereever it should be). I've been thinking about my game, and I've been debating using a seperate scene for cutscenes. Here's a mockup of what I mean; So my question is, can something like this work better for some games than...
  5. Paladin-Cleric of Awesome

Database help

ok, so one of the main Critisims I seem to get for my games is enemy and battle issues. So clearly I need to properly learn how to database. So I’m asking for any help guides, anything that can help me better use the database for enemies, skills, armours, weapons etc. Pretty much everything...
  6. Paladin-Cleric of Awesome

Verification email issue!

hi. I wasn’t sure where to ask so I hope I’m right! I’m trying to log in on my computer and it’s asking for a verification code that should be sent to my email. I’ve done this many times on both my phone and laptop, but for some reason the code isn’t being sent this time! I prefer typing on...
  7. Paladin-Cleric of Awesome

message box issues

I'm hoping someone can help me. I've been having issues with my message box. Sometimes when I load the game from new game it works grand, all four lines of the meassage box show. Other times however there's only three lines showing, and sometimes the message box doesn't appear at all. There's...
  8. Paladin-Cleric of Awesome

RMVXA Demo available! A Witches Heart - igmc 2018

A great rift has opened in the Witchfinders Keep, many have been sent to find out what has happened, and all have failed. You are the last hope for your village, entering the Keep to uncover the truth of A Witches Heart. Welcome to Istolia Valley, a beautiful valley in the tropical country...
  9. Paladin-Cleric of Awesome

map won't load

I've gone through every event on the map, but I have no fade outs or anything that should stop the map loading. But if I set the player starting posistion in the map the screen hgoes black after i choose new game. Then if I set the player position on another map and transfer to this particular...
  10. Paladin-Cleric of Awesome

Mine walls

Hi all, after being reminded that this wonderful section exsists by @hiddenone (who is awesome). I would like some help finding a set of tiles I used to have on my computer and can no longer find. It's a mine wall tiles, with different metals and coloured wall bits to make the mine actually...
  11. Paladin-Cleric of Awesome

RMMV Demon Dark

Synopsis Mimi, a young girl hiding a dark secret (she's a half demon, but shhh... don't tell the humans!), is on an adventure to explore her mothers homeland. But not too far into her adventure she meets Gaston, a young 'Treasure Hunter', who has found a map to the six Dragon Eye Temples...
  12. Paladin-Cleric of Awesome

customising only one character in the party

Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to make one character in the party the main one, and to only customise this one character while still having all other characters in the party. (and obviously have the main character fixed in place n the menu and in the party. eg. Main character has the...
  13. Paladin-Cleric of Awesome

using FES Characters with regular MV tilsets

Ii love all the characters and pictures and stuff that come with the FES tileset pack, but I'm not overly pleased with the tilesets in the pack. Si I was wondering how werid people would think it was to see the actor characters from a different set in with the regular MV tiles? Tthey seem a...
  14. Paladin-Cleric of Awesome

FSM Sample Maps

I hope this is the right place to post this. And this might be a stupid question, but can you use the sample maps in the sample project?
  15. Paladin-Cleric of Awesome

How to make animations

I can't find anything about this anywhere! even the help pages don't show it. What if I wanted to make a character blink, or open their mouth and close it again while talking. I see there's the option to add extra pictures to do this, but how do you set it so the character only blinks a few...
  16. Paladin-Cleric of Awesome

Choices

Ok, I'm having some issues with choices. First of all, do I have to have a common event to make the choices show properly, like in the sample game? Because what I'm doing is Show Choices Choice -go to tavern -if selected jump to label Tavern Choice -go to market -if selected jump to label...
  17. Paladin-Cleric of Awesome

Mapping resources

I’m not sure wherent post this so please, feel free to move it mods if I get it wrong! I have a question in regards to mapping and the resource packs, ie. if I am the mapper for a team and I’ve bought all the resource packs previously, but no one in the team has them, I can still use them to...
  18. Paladin-Cleric of Awesome

Pictures and tinting issues

Ok. So my IGMC is having an issue. One I wish to fix at some stage (I don't have time for the IGMC release, but for an update after. I have various pictures and overlays. eg. Exterior Fixed pic switch 2 on tint screen -68 -68 0 -68 Pic 1 -trees Pic 2 -lights pic 3- lanterns tint pic1 -68 -68 0...
  19. Paladin-Cleric of Awesome

He’ll please, project crashed

My game crashed. I’ve lost literally everything. I think I can salvage it if I could just get the maps to work in another project. Any ideas on how I could do that anyone. I have that, cannot load actor, skills, class etc data error. Map Info data not working either... how do I fix this?
  20. Paladin-Cleric of Awesome

Tutorial help-tutorial from choosing it from the menu?

Ooooook... I have two new menu options in game, Crafting and Gems, I was wondering if there's a way to have a tutorial appear if they were selected from the menu... Alternatively, is there a way to disable their use until I activate them via a tutorial? I know there are script calls, but I...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally got mv & mz games output to apk files ᕙ( • ‿ • )ᕗ I'm so happy!! ┌(・。・)┘♪
brain fried, please help, when i open the shop menu to sell items it lists Weapons, Armor & Key Items as seperate categories with items to sell, but those items in my game are not meant to be sold. thus i ask, how do i remove Weapon/Armor/Key Item categories from the sell menu?
here's another RPG Maker remake idea: "Plumbers Don't Wear Ties". I'll salute to whomever does this
I won't finish it today, I only will have time to work on that next Saturday, what a shame... :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flgudget