Search results

1. Yew Bowman

SRPG Engine - [Add Votes for RTP] Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

yes yes, that sounds more in line what I want! Many thanks dude! It would be helpful to have the "maximum" on different color than the available range, so you know where the limit is at, if that's possible.
  2. Yew Bowman

(a.atk * 4 - b.def * 2) * (v[97] * 0.1) this is the formula right? I would imagine in the v[] I would put the number of variable where of the maximum distance I want, I am right? or it is an specific distance?
  3. Yew Bowman

Yeah, this is probably not what I am searching for. Any plans to do a plugin similar to what I said(Hitrate being affected by a "maximum" distance)? because so far I only see specific damages only used on specific distances unless I am understanding wrong. I would like to put my own maximum...
  4. Yew Bowman

so let me get this straight, the way the rangedmg works is that every "percentage" affects both damage and hit rate and not only that but also every "percentage" resembles a maximum of when shots stop being consistently accurate, is that right?
  5. Yew Bowman

right, let me know when you tried it. I might try it too but in the meanwhile I want to get other stuff done
  6. Yew Bowman

hm, any reason normal hit rate is not working or even you can't figure it out?
  7. Yew Bowman

in this case what I would want to do is change the hit rate depending on the distance, like if you can shoot 7 tiles ahead but 5 tiles maximum if you want to have the max hit rate, after that, the hit rate would decrease. I am guessing that's possible with your plugin plus formulas
  8. Yew Bowman

True, it looks pretty complex from the looks of it, according to the tutorial I have to dabble around with formulas.
  9. Yew Bowman

it's possible for me to add ranged penalty? Like, at X distance tile you can still shoot but your shots will not be as accurate as you would shoot closer.
  10. Yew Bowman

trouble is that I am already using terrain tags for things such as spikes and walls, and some weapons can't get through neither. should I rewrite those to go above?
  11. Yew Bowman

How I can make certain terrain effects that affect troop status? EG: Snow and mud tiles slow you down.
  12. Yew Bowman

uhhh, this happened when I commented both lines These are the two lines I commented (Last Minute edit) Sorry dopan, will try that out, didn't saw your message
  13. Yew Bowman

well, here we go again, now here's two things I need to get done, one is that I want small healthbars above the characters, is that possible? The second one is that I want to remove this I know this is the window that will show you your healthbar and your MP, but beacuse my window is smaller...
  14. Yew Bowman

well, I discovered my game crashed because I had my skill badly written. Here's the thing tho, the guy still refuses to use AOE buffs, does it have to do anything with the AI? I know it happened once with AOE techs, so probably similar happens here also
  15. Yew Bowman

So you figured out how I should write my thing?
  16. Yew Bowman

well, I have an update to make, I removed that AI Priority thing from the notetag and the game doesn't seem to be crashing anymore, I don't know how it relates to my mounted lancers but it did. here's what AI Priority looks like in my notetag, my idea was the main villain use the buff with...
  17. Yew Bowman

None of those enemies has that skill, so that aoe skill, so yeah, has nothing to do. Also, no, I think my srpg plugin is outdated, last time I updated it was one the last days of august (24/08).
  18. Yew Bowman

I placed it on more or less the same place, do I need to update srpg plugin maybe? also I might give you some context, I gave one of my Enemies a buff AOE skill that he can give to his allies, but the problem is that he never uses it. There, that's the thing I am trying to do.
  19. Yew Bowman

sorry that I disturb again, but I need to know if you know YEP AI Core... because after I installed that I got this message

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If you're an artist of illustrations, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of writing, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of programming, you're doing fine.
But if you are all three above (and more) you cannot allow any distractions in your life.
Anyone had school furniture?
After working out some initial confusion, I managed to get Yanfly's Improved Battlebacks successfully working on a test battle, changing the battleback and getting it to scroll during combat. This means that I can have graphically dynamic battles on moving platforms, like the roof of a train or the deck of a ship/airship...
Place Events Like Tiles Through Replacement, & Take Notes Free Form | RPG Maker News #41

the singularity is upon us:
1621133810311.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteTruffle