Search results

1. Fantasy Hero

Looking for a 8-directional sprite Generator

I'm working on a experimental project, I thought there might be a nice generator where I can create sprites for diagonal movement, and getting samples from them. I appreciate any tips or helps! I currently use RPGMAKER MV But I dont mind any raw, Non-RPGMAKER sprite Generator representing...
  2. Fantasy Hero

Mission Map

Hi Guys!!! How can I have a map in game that shows the location of next mission orobjective???? :D :D :D
  3. Fantasy Hero

Face Expressions

Hi Guys!!! I was looking forward for some generator parts to express face expressions... Such as: Crying, Angry, Confused, etc... Who can give me hand??? :D   :D   :D I really really appreciate it!!!
  4. Fantasy Hero

New Menu Styles

Hi Guys!!! Do you have any plugins for another type of In-Game Menu??? Thanks a bunch!!! :D   :D   :D
  5. Fantasy Hero

Things you should consider about before porting to (Android/iOS) Devices!

HI Guys!!! I was looking for some useful tips in porting the RPG Maker-Developed games for Android and iOS Operating systems! :D   :D   :D
  6. Fantasy Hero

Map and Minimap

Hi Guys!!! I was wondering about making a map option in the menu of my game, showing the area's map... :unsure:   :unsure:   :unsure: I don't really need a minimap, But I would appreciate it if I could have a minimap, too!!! :)   :)   :) Any ideas or scripts????
  7. Fantasy Hero

Potion Icon Requests

Resource Type: Potion Icons Maker Format: MV Art Style: Ace RTP Potions Description:  Just some potions and consumables in different colors!!!! Got other stuff to do...  >_>   >_>   >_> Otherwise, I would have done it by myself...  :headshake:   :headshake:   :headshake:
  8. Fantasy Hero

Setting Initial equipment Problem

When I click on "Accessory", The "Armor" Pops up when I try to set Initial Equipments... And It doesn't detect any Accessories or Armors... I've tried many combinations... What should I do???  ;_;   ;_;   ;_;   
  9. Fantasy Hero

Character Sprite Problem

Can somebody help me with this um... Pixelic Gitch ???; which happens when I generate a sprite with Sprite Generator...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I should probably be dragged kicking and screaming away from Daz3D... I was playing with 8.1 models and came up with this. Thoughts?
and_remember_tomorrow_miranda_8_1.jpg
If you're an artist of illustrations, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of writing, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of programming, you're doing fine.
But if you are all three above (and more) you cannot allow any distractions in your life.
Anyone had school furniture?
After working out some initial confusion, I managed to get Yanfly's Improved Battlebacks successfully working on a test battle, changing the battleback and getting it to scroll during combat. This means that I can have graphically dynamic battles on moving platforms, like the roof of a train or the deck of a ship/airship...
Place Events Like Tiles Through Replacement, & Take Notes Free Form | RPG Maker News #41

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeroWillo