Search results

1. Andreyla

When is a good time to make a website?

I've been thinking about making a website dedicated to updates on my game developments and releases. When do you think is a good time to make a website? Would you only do it when you have something substantial to show, like a demo or trailer? Or would you start trying to build an audience as...
  2. Andreyla

[Solved] Removing Information from Default Menu

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone has a solution for removing information from the menu. For example, my game only has one playable character and no battles, so status, skills, equip, formation etc aren't needed and wouldn't fit the game. Is there a way I can have only inventory...
  3. Andreyla

RMMV Baby is Hungry- Psychological Exploration- Now in Development!

*EDIT* Project is currently postponed due to hard drive and back up failure. Hi everyone, my story is finally out of the ideas stage and is in development. It's very early stages right now, but has been progressing nicely even though this is a one person project. A lot of my ideas and art...
  4. Andreyla

Solved: Problems with Galv's Character Frames Plugin?

G'Day, Just having an issue that has me confuddled. I'm using Galv's Character Frames plugin in RPG Maker MV and I can't seem to get it to work right. Every now and then it seems to drop a frame. I've used 6 frames instead of 8, which I'm sure is complicating matters. I've read up on it and I...
  5. Andreyla

Dumb things you did when you were young

I was sitting back remembering some dumb things I did as a kid and thought the subject would be good for some laughs. In the interest of of not embarrassing someone else, only say something that YOU did, not what someone else did. So here's my story: When I was little, I was pretty much scared...
  6. Andreyla

RMMV Baby is Hungry- Psychological Exploration Puzzler

Hello everyone, I thought I would come out of lurking to show what I've been working on the last little while. As saying too much about the game will drop some pretty major spoilers, please forgive me if I'm a little vague. Hopefully I'll be able to get some feedback nonetheless. Game...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Writes that the characters have to climb a mountain.

Realized that I have to draw six sets of models where characters are climbing.

At least I know how to draw something. :)
I'm currently scratching my head on how to design plains. What do I even put in plains? Some trees (but not too many or it turns into a forest)? Grass? A few bushes? That's a bit dull.
I'm looking for tutorials but Google didn't seem to find much (or maybe I have the wrong keywords). I don't know how to map plains and I don't know how to learn.
I should probably be dragged kicking and screaming away from Daz3D... I was playing with 8.1 models and came up with this. Thoughts?
and_remember_tomorrow_miranda_8_1.jpg
If you're an artist of illustrations, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of writing, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of programming, you're doing fine.
But if you are all three above (and more) you cannot allow any distractions in your life.
Anyone had school furniture?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattcraftbr