Search results

1. Yusha

RMMV Arcadia Chronicle Z

Demo Available: Q3 2018 Platform: RPG Maker MV Genre: Traditional JRPG Release Date: December 25th, 2018 NOTE: I will be updating this post and thread with info as the game is in development.
  2. Yusha

Zelda-like items/tools that allow environmental exploration

Zelda has bombs, the fire rod, the lantern etc. They are received in dungeons and allow the player to explore areas unaccesable to them before. What types of games benefit from this mechanic? Is it possible to use this feature in a JRPG without too much backtracking, but also reward the player...
  3. Yusha

Loot Systems - Random/Planned/Hybrid?

When playing through traditional JRPGs like the 'Final Fantasy' series or the 'Tales of' games, loot is distributed a few different ways: No clear tiers of items No level restrictions Monsters - Random item pools Treasure Chests - Specific items Shops - Specific Items or 'hidden...
  4. Yusha

Help with Yanfly's Standard Turn Battle

I cannot get Yanfly's STB System to work correctly. http://yanfly.moe/2017/03/24/yep-130-battle-system-standard-turn-battle-rpg-maker-mv/ EDIT: The problem has resolved itself.
  5. Yusha

Adding DLC/Expansions to your games

How would one add subsequent expansions and DLC to their game? Do they just release certain files to be overwritten in the game folder? Thanks for reading.
  6. Yusha

Creating a Trading Card mechanic?

How would someone do this legitimately? Any ideas? Not battling or anything with the cards, just collecting and trading. I'm trying to avoid walking up to NPCs and saying "Trade Card A for Card B?". Any other mechanics that could be implemented here? Collection size? Rarity? I thought about...
  7. Yusha

Plugins like Yanfly's GabWindow?

I'm having issues with GabWindow. Even with the "Anti-Repeat" parameter turned off in the plugin setting, it fails to show consecutive GabWindows that are calling a script and having the same results in a row (i.e. You found a Potion). Any ideas on what's going on? Are there any other plugins...
  8. Yusha

Primary/Secondary Professions and Personal Stats?

I'm trying to develop an MMO-style take on crafting and other various stats where the player's gathering and crafting variables level as they either gather or synthesis specific items, all while mixing in secondary professions and stats to also level up that unlock more of the game. What kinds...
  9. Yusha

Yanfly's Item Synthesis and adding variables

Is there a way to add to a variable by synthesizing an item? Like adding to a Blacksmith Level variable when you synthesize a certain weapon or armor? Thanks.
  10. Yusha

Yanfly's Change Class Core & Face Graphics

(x-post from Javascript/Plugin Support) I'm using Yanfly's Change Class Core and would like to change the player's sprite and face graphics based on what class they are, but I also want to use the same face graphic in the message boxes (show text) for dialogue. I could use the 'show actor [n]...
  11. Yusha

Yanfly's Change Class Core & Face Graphics

I'm using Yanfly's Change Class Core and would like to change the player's sprite and face graphics based on what class they are, but I also want to use the same face graphic in the message boxes (show text) for dialogue. I could use the 'show actor [n] face graphic', but it would only use the...
  12. Yusha

Questions about prefixes/suffixes using Yanfly's Attach Augments

Hello all! I'm trying to make a Diablo-ish prefix/suffix system using Yanfly's Attach Augments. Inserting "Augment A" will change the suffix of an item from "Sword" to "Sword of Flames", yet I'm trying to also trying to keep a second slot for a prefix (adding another Augment A will change it...
  13. Yusha

Problem with Yanfly's Save Core Plugin

So I've been using Yanfly's Save Core since I started my project about 2 months ago. It worked fine until today. I'm developing some stuff today so I'm doing a run through of my game's opening. When I get to the starter town map, I cannot save. I can pull up the menu, select save, but when I...
  14. Yusha

Dreams of Arcadia - Existential JRPG \Dungeon Crawler

(DISCLAIMER: THIS GAME CONTAINS HEAVY PHILOSOPHICAL, SPIRITUAL AND RELIGIOUS THEMES)   YouTube Channel Series Let's Make A Game: Dreams of Arcadia (with Hensdawg)       Expected Demo Available Q1 2017 Developed by: Yusha (Hensdawg) Engine: RPG Maker MV...
  15. Yusha

Yanfly's Item Ballons

I'm trying to get Yanfly's Extra Balloon Icons to work, but when I try to set it up I get a static balloon with a distorted image. Any ideas? I appreciate the technical help everyone, I am brand new to all of the plugin stuff.
  16. Yusha

Issue with Yanfly's Augement Slots

So I'm using Yanfly's Attach Augments Plugin and I'm somehow having an issue. Here's my settings. And here are my tags in my items The problem is, the "Naru Crystal" Augment is working, I can put 2 in the weapons, but the Glyph slots aren't showing up on my armor slots...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Only 9 things left on the to-do list before my game's next big update. Minus the soul-crushing playtesting session, of course! So close...
Retired from RPG Maker.
Anyone else who initially created a character to be a villain only to end up liking them so much that you made them a hero? :)
Today i'll start creating monster sounds for my enemies :D I was looking forward to that
//Decides to cut his caffeine to a 3rd of the normal amount...
//Spends all weekend in a daze playing dress-up with dolls in Daz3D
:kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fontinele