Search results

1. Hyaziha

Ace Generator Add-on Parts(Now with Face Parts!)

Edit: never mind, was just a photobucket hickup, the preview images are back. Thank you, Luna! ♥
  2. Hyaziha

ReStaff June 2015

post scripts on pastebin or google for example. google drive also has a text editor, spread sheets... haven't read much anymore since that, since TL;DR. what am I doing here, it's pointless and you're making the impression of thinking yourself as ze uberlolgod here because you're a...
  3. Hyaziha

ReStaff June 2015

> That's simply not true. I just checked that with my own account- I uploaded a file to my free account and then checked that on private mode, where I'm not logged due to google chromes privacy settings. You're not logged in anywhere when you're using the private mode. Please go...
  4. Hyaziha

ReStaff June 2015

Thanks, man! Also, if you google it, there's a lot of stuff going on the interwebs where people had bad experiences (and not with the content they've downloaded, but with the ads and redirects. The first search results I got where quite a lot entries from a minecraft forums alone: ...
  5. Hyaziha

ReStaff June 2015

Yuh, that's good to hear. (But it wasn't a malware issue I had, but rather mediafire opening another tab _once again_ without my consent... Which I don't like. Which stops me from using mediafire. Which makes me posting here how much you guys should change your upload space..) Getting ads isn't...
  6. Hyaziha

ReStaff June 2015

>You download it and it redirects you that's bad enough for my taste. >lazada store Don't know about this website. After googling it, it seems like a normal online store... from outside my country. The website with ze nekkits was written in german language, so the explaination here is...
  7. Hyaziha

ReStaff June 2015

Hellu yes, I'm quite sure I don't had malware until I've downloaded something from mediafire. Mediafire does this since years, and that's why I grew very suspicious and careful with that website. As I'm using adblock like many others, it's probably how they handle users wit adblock now...
  8. Hyaziha

ReStaff June 2015

Hello there as I didn't had the time to create anything in the last few months and have a new pc, I'm trying to get back to creating ...stuffs! And so I thought I'm going to download some delicious Restaff to spice up my (now again) standard RPG Maker Resources. However, I ... wasn't happy...
  9. Hyaziha

Walking on unwalkable tiles ...v2

Hmmm, no, -actually not-. I tried that once, it didn't work and I removed it again- at least I can't find it anymore on the list (was something with another character following around the main character), but this was very early at the beginning of the project and I didn't encounter any problems...
  10. Hyaziha

hmmm. Still doesn't make much sense to me. It seems like it's exactly how it should be? I can't remember altering it anyway. Strange :O  
  11. Hyaziha

Hey there, thanks for your reply. However, as I took 3 months of a break from creating anything in RPG maker until some days ago, I am not quite sure anymore what you mean with the B Tab. I believe it's this (markes as #2 on the first screenshot) here but it puzzles me even more now, to be...
  12. Hyaziha

Hey there! I know there's a thread already on the XP Forums regarding tiles that are walkable when they shouldn't- that's just a concidence. I tried what was suggested there to fix that problem, though. However, the solutions to that problem which where suggested there won't help here it...
  13. Hyaziha

Very Easy Lighting Effects Tutorial

Hello there! I usually don't post much on forums (also, I'm quite a stranger here since this is my very first post on the RPGMaker Forums!) and this thread is pretty old already... But I really wanted to step by and say THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH! for this tutorial. You really made it possible for...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Only 9 things left on the to-do list before my game's next big update. Minus the soul-crushing playtesting session, of course! So close...
Retired from RPG Maker.
Anyone else who initially created a character to be a villain only to end up liking them so much that you made them a hero? :)
Today i'll start creating monster sounds for my enemies :D I was looking forward to that
//Decides to cut his caffeine to a 3rd of the normal amount...
//Spends all weekend in a daze playing dress-up with dolls in Daz3D
:kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deamsrs