Search results

1. BitPokit

TAA_CharacterPoses v1.3.1

@taaspider Really??!! You just made my entire week!!! There's so many possibilities opened up to me now with the game I'm currently developing. Thank you soooooo much, you're the best!!! :biggrin:
  2. BitPokit

I’m sorry for the late reply! I’m not on here as often as I should be. No worries and no rush! I understand completely. I will find workarounds in the meantime! Thank you again for your amazing plugins!
  3. BitPokit

Outstanding plugin! Thank you so much for making this! :biggrin: Any ETA's on getting it to work with 8 directions? :smile:
  4. BitPokit

Starbird's MZ Tiles + More

@Starbird_Resources As always, love your work! Thanks for sharing! :LZScat:
  5. BitPokit

Tonbi's MZ material factory

@Tonbi Awesome work! Thank you so much for sharing this! :LZScat:
  6. BitPokit

RPG Maker MV / MZ Script Call List

This was posted in 2015?? Why am I just now seeing this?? :kaosigh: Anyway, sorry for necro but this is amazing and just what I needed! Thank you so much! :LZSsmile:
  7. BitPokit

Luna Engine MV Devlog

Wow, this looks amazing. You guys are doing awesome. Don't give up! :LZSsmile:
  8. BitPokit

Black Sci-fi-ish Window Skin

This is stunning! Thank you! :rhappy:
  9. BitPokit

Tall Sprites with more emotions/animations

So I stumbled onto this today, and I'm both amazed and confused. Amazed because your work on this is outstanding. Confused because I'm the first person to leave a comment even though you posted months ago. You definitely deserve more praise and recognition for this than what you've been...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Only 9 things left on the to-do list before my game's next big update. Minus the soul-crushing playtesting session, of course! So close...
Retired from RPG Maker.
Anyone else who initially created a character to be a villain only to end up liking them so much that you made them a hero? :)
Today i'll start creating monster sounds for my enemies :D I was looking forward to that
//Decides to cut his caffeine to a 3rd of the normal amount...
//Spends all weekend in a daze playing dress-up with dolls in Daz3D
:kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deamsrs