Search results

1. TrentL111

That is so tragic... he was a hero in my eyes. His work has made my games so much more.

That is so tragic... he was a hero in my eyes. His work has made my games so much more.
  2. TrentL111

I hope so as well... but with the deletion of his YouTube account that has been active for...

I hope so as well... but with the deletion of his YouTube account that has been active for years... I don't know... I hope he's okay.
  3. TrentL111

How do you guys deal with Burn Out?

I make short goals for myself, like "finish this dungeon," or "get past this cutscene." Once I do so, I'll take a break for a week or so, then come back fully energized and ready to work. Play other games, work out, etc. Anything helps, and once you feel that desire to return building within...
  4. TrentL111

The legendary Moghunter has apparently deleted his site and YouTube account. The RPGMaker...

The legendary Moghunter has apparently deleted his site and YouTube account. The RPGMaker community suffers a heavy loss today, and I'll miss him terribly. He's my favourite plugin developer since MZ.
  5. TrentL111

Triple Triad MZ

Looks like I've solved my own question. The template is in the MV version's package. If you have paint.net it works just fine.
  6. TrentL111

Triple Triad MZ

Hi @Raizen I want to say that I really love this plugin. Wanted to ask something. Would you mind releasing blank images of the cards, IE just the frame with the colors, no character images, so I can make my own? Maybe even a photoshop file with layers of the frame and border if I'm lucky, ha...
  7. TrentL111

RPG Maker MZ 1.2.1 Update

"Fixed a bug that multiple RPG Maker MZ instances could not be started at the same time on the Steam version." Yes! Thanks so much!!
  8. TrentL111

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

I'm sorry I'm unable to help you, but I wanted you to know I absolutely love the rat sprite you're using. It looks deadly while remaining cute
  9. TrentL111

Dreams Circle: EVFX - Evolved Effects

Oh, how magificent!
  10. TrentL111

RPG Maker MZ - Odyssey of Fantasy: BattleBackground

Thank you so much. I'll verify when I get home tonight Edit - Fixed now. Thank you!!
  11. TrentL111

RPG Maker MZ - Odyssey of Fantasy: BattleBackground

Hello. I bought this pack a few hours ago on Steam and it doesn't seem to contain any files at all. I enabled and disabled the DLC, and there are no changes whatsoever on my client, so it doesn't download anything.
  12. TrentL111

N_BustDialog

This is super cool. My last game had visual novel like segments like this. Once it gets updated with the change bust command, I could definitely see myself using it. Thank you
  13. TrentL111

Force Weapon to be Off-Hand only

Hello everyone. I am using the Visustella Battle Core plugin. Is there any way to force certain weapons to be off-hand or main-hand weapons only while Dual Wielding, like having them unable to be equipped to the other?
  14. TrentL111

RMMZ Party formation in battle

It would be really cool to be able to arrange the heroes in a group during battle, instead of a traditional line. The fighters would be in the front, mages in the rear, and so on. Row formation for MZ, or a plugin like it doesn't exist at this time, as far as I know. Also a way to have sprites...
  15. TrentL111

Dreams Circle: EVFX - Evolved Effects

They look amazing. Will be buying for sure
  16. TrentL111

What's The Story Behind Your Avatar?

Mine is an incredible rendition of Dante from Devil May Cry. I've always liked him in the DmC games. Plus he shares a lot of my features like dark hair, seems to be around my age, etc.
  17. TrentL111

Galv's Message Busts MZ

When Visustella's Action Sequence Camera is present the bug occurs, otherwise it works fine.
  18. TrentL111

Galv's Message Busts MZ

Hey mate. I noticed that in combat when characters talk with busts, the alignment of it is to the bottom right, below the message box. The busts during dialogue out of battle works perfectly, but always looks like this during.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...
Only 9 things left on the to-do list before my game's next big update. Minus the soul-crushing playtesting session, of course! So close...
Retired from RPG Maker.
Anyone else who initially created a character to be a villain only to end up liking them so much that you made them a hero? :)
Today i'll start creating monster sounds for my enemies :D I was looking forward to that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mxcassandra