Search results

1. iLurota

Ice Cream Mania

Story now some: ScreenShots :3 Game Download The only download is without the RTP, sry T_T Ice Cream Mania v1.1 Edit: Uploaded a new version without bugs =) Credits Scripts: Yanfly (Ace Core Engine) Graphics: Enterbrain About the...
  2. iLurota

I was wondering...

How much of you guys is gonna participate in the Summer Fun Contest ?? PS: Sry for the short question ^ .^
  3. iLurota

Title menu

Can anyone make me a script that allows me to use a picture as a button for a "New Game" "Load Game" and "End Game", and so i can switch from one button to another?
  4. iLurota

Can anyone make me a simple roullete system ? :/

I need a simple Roulette system, without graphics, so can anyone (PLS) make it with scripts, or if anyone has ideas how to make it with Eventing... Oh and I know how to make calculations with events but I don't know how to make buttons (Red, Black, Numbers, Odd, Even ...) and how to make all...
  5. iLurota

Suggestions for the next RPG Maker

Hey everyone, I was thinking about some new features which should be added to the next RPG Maker So I made a list of those things: Edit: Shingamix has kindly compiled all the suggestions into a single list. You can find it here. Shaz --> Firstly I think some Plugins/Extensions would be...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...
Only 9 things left on the to-do list before my game's next big update. Minus the soul-crushing playtesting session, of course! So close...
Retired from RPG Maker.
Anyone else who initially created a character to be a villain only to end up liking them so much that you made them a hero? :)
Today i'll start creating monster sounds for my enemies :D I was looking forward to that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mxcassandra