Search results

1. twistedMind

Help* How to dash the player for Android

Anyone know how to activate "TriggerDash" command that function when you hold-press a certain button (from the image I shown with the red arrow). I know that you can just turn ON "Always dashing" from the menu, but I want the player to run (dash) only when you hold-press a running button. As for...
  2. twistedMind

Picture Common Event

you were right the problem is with my coordinates ( need to multiply it with 48 and not just use the exact coordinates  :|  ) anyway the button pad is already where I want it to be  :D thanks for your help.
  3. twistedMind

Picture Common Event

I want the button arrow to be at down below (the blue drawing) hmm anyway do I need to combine all the picture? Since from yanfly video, the button pad is complete on the screen (got up,down,left,right button, etc)
  4. twistedMind

Picture Common Event

How do I make the d-pad or action button picture appear correctly in the game? I already download yanfly original button for the movement, action, menu, etc. But...when I show picture, the picture does not appear like yanfly video about picture common event. Do I need to edit the picture size ...
  5. twistedMind

Button mash event

I can push the boulder already !  :D  looks like the problem is on the common event where there's no need for variable push limit - =1 since when I pressed a button it will nver reach 20 times (push limit) it's all thanks to you when you ask me to check variable section (I can see how many times...
  6. twistedMind

Button mash event

okay I already change my 2nd page event to action and the common event to parallel..but there is still no button mashing, I can only see "the boulder got stuck" text many times  :(
  7. twistedMind

Button mash event

Sorry for the late response, got busy with classes  :| anyway there is no button mash occur when the boulder got stuck. I think the problem is with the common event (it seems not activate when call common event) I'm using region id so I dont need to calculate the destination for boulder stuck  :D
  8. twistedMind

Button mash event

There is still no button mash event occur when the boulder falls into the hole. Well I'm just wondering if using other version rpg maker will affect the way for button mash event. I'm using rpg maker mv, and I guess you are using other version. Hmm, from what I remember the button mash need...
  9. twistedMind

Button mash event

I dont know what is the problem but I cant even push the boulder anywhere now  :| I only want the button mash occur when it reach the hole. After succesfully button mash, then the player can continue push forward the boulder
  10. twistedMind

Button mash event

Sorry but I didn't understand with what you mean  :( can you show me an example (picture) on how to do it or is there easier way? I appreciate your reply btw
  11. twistedMind

Button mash event

:|  anyone know how to create button mash event without using plugin? I prefer to create it manually because I don't want to install many plugin in my game. Umm, I want to make a button mashing for when the player pushing a boulder, it got stuck in a hole. So the player need to button mash the...
  12. twistedMind

Save Continue Issue

nah, looks like my save file got corrupted maybe  :D I just try to delete my save file folder and then my issue is solved already. btw, thanks for the reply
  13. twistedMind

Save Continue Issue

Can someone help to solve my save game problem  :(  I can't continue to complete my game with the issue right now. The problem is I can save my game manually but cannot continue or load my game from the main menu. The continue only greyed out, so why I can save the game if in the end I cannot...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...
Only 9 things left on the to-do list before my game's next big update. Minus the soul-crushing playtesting session, of course! So close...
Retired from RPG Maker.
Anyone else who initially created a character to be a villain only to end up liking them so much that you made them a hero? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fmoviesfco9