Search results

1. (Question) Is there anyway to animate the enemies in MZ?

So I had a scene to where my party would have to battle other members from the party. I figured out how to make them an enemy. However I would like it if the images weren't static and the enemy party members were able to use their animations like if they were player controlled. I know there...
  2. (Solved)Is there anyway too make it to where you can fight your party members in MZ?

I was able to figure it out, what I needed to do was take the battle Png and crop it down to size then put it in the SV_enemies folder. Still not sure on if it's possible to get them animated or not. Will make a new thread asking.
  3. (Solved)Is there anyway too make it to where you can fight your party members in MZ?

Ah I'm sorry, I didn't see the thread, thank you very much. I mean the player can customize their character. Like made in the in-engine character maker tab.
  4. (Solved)Is there anyway too make it to where you can fight your party members in MZ?

I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread, I couldn't find this for MZ. So please tell me where to go and I'll delete this and post in the right place. My question was that I am trying to have an event where I have to fight one of my party members. A custom created one, not a preset. So I had some...
  5. AztoDio's artworks

Wow, I see your artwork all the time on twitter! I really enjoy your art and I think it's awesome you are trying to make your own rpg. I can't come up with any solid criticism, (as I think your anatomy and coloring is pretty well done) just good job and good luck.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...
Only 9 things left on the to-do list before my game's next big update. Minus the soul-crushing playtesting session, of course! So close...
Retired from RPG Maker.
Anyone else who initially created a character to be a villain only to end up liking them so much that you made them a hero? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fmoviesfco9