Search results

1. Lear

Knight Editor: Visual Doodad Editing

Copied over the fonts from a previous project. The console error is gone, but still no dice. (The default game font loaded fine previously anywho, those were just assets from another project I hadnt moved over yet.) I created a fresh project, using just yep-core, yep-doodads and knt_editor and...
  2. Lear

Grid free doodads works perfect/normal with KNT_Editor disabled. Only console error I'm getting is related to two fonts missing.
  3. Lear

Not sure what I'm missing, but I can't get the editor to open in game testing. I think it recognizes it, because F10 wont open doodads at all with this script installed and enabled. * Tried F10. Tried changing the the toggle key. * Tried disabling everything except for yanflys scripts and...
  4. Lear

Lighting and Time Editor - Continued!

Awesome, thanks a ton for the battle tint!!! Now I just need to find a way to add a light source for the battle scene for when its super dark xD
  5. Lear

Thanks for the response! Is it possibly in the works for a future update? I only ask so I can determine if it's something I should work on eventing work arounds for my battles or not. :)
  6. Lear

Is there a way to carry over the game time's tint to the battle scene?
  7. Lear

Yanfly Skill Learn - Gold causing crash

Just spoke with Yanfly about the bug. I was mistaken, while my input was a temporary work around that prevented the error, he said to replace the line 1182 with: var cost = skill.learnCostJp;
  8. Lear

Trouble with Getting Subclassing/Passives to Work Properly

Kind of off thread topic, but you could cut the code lines down by half if you condense the code like this: <Custom Passive Condition> if (user.currentClass().id == 1) && (user.jp() >= 10) { condition = true; } else { condition = false; } if (user.subclass() != null) && (user.subclass().id...
  9. Lear

Yanfly Skill Learn Removing "Learned" Skills

If you still need help with this issue, put this in the notetag of the skill you want to be hidden after being learned: <Learn Show Eval> if (user.isLearnedSkill(skill.id)) { value = false; }; </Learn Show Eval>
  10. Lear

YEP Shop Menu Core not displaying <stat Plus: > stats

Hi all. There seems to be an issue between a couple of Yanfly scripts, the YEP_ShopMenuCore being the problem giver, and YEP_BaseParamControl being what I need to work with ShopMenuCore. The issue: With BaseParamControl, you can give weapons (among other things) a tag of <x Plus: y>, where x...
  11. Lear

Yanfly Skill Learn - Gold causing crash

I recently had an issue with that same error. I had to edit yanflys code within the YEP_SkillLearnSystem.js plugin to resolve it. On Line 1182: var cost = skilllearnCostJp; I reverted back to this, which is what it was in a previous update: var cost = this._skilllearnCostJp; And it resolved...
  12. Lear

[Steam Version] Way to get to an older version?

If you're like me and cannot see any options to choose from aside from the "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs": Use LimingDesigns image above for reference, click on the "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs" and press the down arrow on your keyboard. That will scroll through the version options.
  13. Lear

Is there by chance a function to change the current tint to the time's tint? For some reason for me, entering a map with a <Tint: CustomTintID> and then returning to the previous map keeps the <Tint: CustomTintID> in effect.
  14. Lear

Lighting and Time Editor

Not sure if I overlooked how to achieve this, but as of right now it seems like when I transfer to a map with <Tint: 1> command in its notes, then backtrack to the previous map, it carries over the <Tint: 1>. Is there a way to revert to the current times tint?
  15. Lear

Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

The pixel movement feels great in game. Havent had much time to test, but one small issue I've found is it seems to ignore restricted regions that have been set using Yanflys Region Restriction plugin.
  16. Lear

Master More Debug Tool v.1.5

Wow, this is impressive. Thanks for sharing this!
  17. Lear

DreamX's Victory Aftermath Extension

I was also having the issue and am glad you figured out what the cause was. Would be great to get a patch for this!
  18. Lear

Galv's New Item Indication

Great plugin Galv! Is it possible to fine tune it to where the "new" icon disappears after you de-select/highlight the item? When scrolling down a long list of items (multiple pages of items) the "new" icon wont appear as it's removed instantly upon highlighting items.
  19. Lear

Equipment Variables

Meant to post when you released this, but thank you! It is literally just what I had needed at the time you originally posted it. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...
Only 9 things left on the to-do list before my game's next big update. Minus the soul-crushing playtesting session, of course! So close...
Retired from RPG Maker.
Anyone else who initially created a character to be a villain only to end up liking them so much that you made them a hero? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fmoviesfco9