Search results

1. OneSteph

Javascript 【Foxy's】Gauges System

I agree with the posters above! I’d love to use these Addons if someone could repost. Thank you!
  2. OneSteph

Parallax Question

I’m not even sure if there’s a way to do parallax in MZ yet, but I’m a planner and I believe in you guys so hard I’m planning for it regardless. On that note, I’ve watched tutorials on parallaxing over the years and I have some idea of how to go about it using tiles but one thing I’ve wanted to...
  3. OneSteph

Am I the only one going through all of my MV DLC and copying it into ordered folders to use in...

Am I the only one going through all of my MV DLC and copying it into ordered folders to use in MZ? So. Much. File. Organization.
  4. OneSteph

I second PHOTO camera! I typed that wrong the first time but I meant photo :aswt:

I second PHOTO camera! I typed that wrong the first time but I meant photo :aswt:
  5. OneSteph

Camera!?

Camera!?
  6. OneSteph

@mlogan Kodable is awesome! If you do the lifetime you can have 4 kids on it, I play on it too...

@mlogan Kodable is awesome! If you do the lifetime you can have 4 kids on it, I play on it too and it encourages them to 'beat' me when they haven't played for a bit. It's really fun!
  7. OneSteph

I bought them the lifetime subscription of Kodable also so they have been working in that...

I bought them the lifetime subscription of Kodable also so they have been working in that already but this is a whole new ballgame!
  8. OneSteph

Having 2 extra keys for MV on steam now, I gave one to my 4 year old who is making a dungeon and...

Having 2 extra keys for MV on steam now, I gave one to my 4 year old who is making a dungeon and one to my 6 year old who is making a castle. Future game makers in action!
  9. OneSteph

Adding Pictures

YES THIS EXACTLY!! <3 This could definitely work if nobody adapts that plugin above, but it sounds like they may... maybe I'll work on mapping and characters and stuff and just.... hope? :aswt:
  10. OneSteph

Adding Pictures

Thank you! I would like for the picture to show up, but then also be added to an album that would be accessible at any time, would that be super involved?
  11. OneSteph

Adding Pictures

Is there a way to add pictures into the game? Say you set an event to trigger after a quest is complete and it unlocks a picture, an actual photo, on the screen? What would be the best way to do that?
  12. OneSteph

annnnd found it! [MEDIA]

annnnd found it!
  13. OneSteph

Wasn't there supposed to be a AMA for MZ this evening? Did I miss it? Timezones arrrrrgggg

Wasn't there supposed to be a AMA for MZ this evening? Did I miss it? Timezones arrrrrgggg
  14. OneSteph

How to install VisuStella plugins...

Just to make sure I’m clear, the plugins are still in js right? Nothing in the file structure has changed?
  15. OneSteph

MZ Content packs - any recommendations?

I had an obscene amount of fun playing with Effekseer so I don't mind the animations bit at all! So far it seems like MZ is everything I wanted MV to be. It's Thursday, I'm in love.
  16. OneSteph

Well that's it I'm sold! I purchased it and I'm downloading now! I'm planning to keep using MV but I think I'm going to focus more on MZ going forward. I also picked up another MV tileset because I saw in another thread they are all on sale (and they are!) so I'm wondering, is it the same method...
  17. OneSteph

[RPG Maker MZ] Playtest not working

Oh No! How much RAM do you have? I know they had some hefty RAM requirements. My laptop barely made the cut but it's working and playing the Visustella test game well. I'm on Windows 10 if that helps.
  18. OneSteph

If anyone is looking to try Effekseer and is completely lost, do yourself a favor and look up...

If anyone is looking to try Effekseer and is completely lost, do yourself a favor and look up RPGTime's tutorials on YouTube they'll take about a half of an hour to an hour to watch and pause and follow along with and by the time you're done you'll be able to competently mess around with an...
  19. OneSteph

This is exactly what I was coming on to post! Thank you for beating me to it, I went on an internet hunt and only found broken links to where the pack had been previously on the rpg maker website. I think I'm going to pick Trinity up too, but it would be really nice if they could give me some...
  20. OneSteph

Use Spriter Pro for Animated CutScenes?

@bhindi1224 do you have any suggestions about programs? I'm really mainly looking for something to sort of break up the flow of the game and impart information in a different way. I have seen some people use "bust graphics" of their characters, using few different poses they alternate while...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hey everyone! No Studio Blue RPG Maker Critiques Stream today! But you can always check the playlist for old streams you've missed!

I ran out of paper sheets to draw, so I guess I'm forced to do digital for a while now...
x778xt8.jpg

Still haven0t found a colouring style that I like :kaoswt:
woods.pngshop.jpgboss.jpgRoom.png

Mapping is becoming so much easier!
FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SummerMom