Search results

1. NM Play

How take the type id from an armor to equip it

Hellow im triying to equip weapons and armors from the Item menu, the problems is: How can i know the type id from the item when you use it, to know in wich armor slot you will equip the item ?, for weapons is (0), well i got the code for do it from a plugin but in that plugin dont let you...
  2. NM Play

Simple Animate Menu Background

Just a simple script to set mutiple images like a gif for the menu backgound, for exaple: bg_1, bg_2, bg_3, bg_4 the menu background will be animated in that four images amd repeat again from start. I saw so many title screens with that animation, i thik it will be cool for a main menu too.
  3. NM Play

YEP_RowFormation addon enemy position

Hi just wanted ask for a addon to Yep_RowFormation plugin for custom enemy row position depending of they row number, like actors settings: *actor settings are like this: ---Row 1 Settings--- Row 1 Home X = Row 1 Home Y = ---Row 2 Settings--- ... *Something  like i want for...
  4. NM Play

Simple AutoSave / AutoLoad game

Hi this request is for a Simple plugin like was in RPGM Ace an autosave the game in x time, hope is possible include when close the game it will autosave. And autoload the game when you open it. I think it will be 100% usefull for casual games for phone, is annoying if you forgot save the...
  5. NM Play

How can i make this script call in mv ?

Hi, How can i make this script call in mv: a = $game_Variables[1] $game_map.screen.pictures[3].move(origin, x, y, a, 100, opacity, blendmode, duration) I tried in mv: a = $gameVariables[1] $gameScreen.movePicture(3, origin, x, y, a, 100, opacity, blendmode, duration) edit: I solved in MV...
  6. NM Play

Request: Simple Battle Enemy Animate

• Description: Just a "simple" plugin for animate the enemy battlers like was in Ace, The format of the enemy sprites can be like the Mv sideview battlers or just how you want :P P.d: "I think the request no need more description"
  7. NM Play

This template is hk?

Hi just want ask if this one is a template of half kaizer: http://s143.photobucket.com/user/coyotecraft/media/hktempmalecomplete_zps35150a25.png.html I saw it in this post: http://www.hbgames.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=78240 There is a female version or something? And maybe some one know if...
  8. NM Play

Compatibility with Mog LMBS ?

Hi, is there a way to make Luna Engine compatible with Moghunter LMBS ? link: https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rgss3-lmbs-linear-motion-battle-system/ I know you only support Luna Engine scripts, just wanna know if can be possible for a future xD

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hey everyone! No Studio Blue RPG Maker Critiques Stream today! But you can always check the playlist for old streams you've missed!

I ran out of paper sheets to draw, so I guess I'm forced to do digital for a while now...
x778xt8.jpg

Still haven0t found a colouring style that I like :kaoswt:
woods.pngshop.jpgboss.jpgRoom.png

Mapping is becoming so much easier!
FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SummerMom