Search results

1. esterk

I wish we got snow here. Instead it's just cold.

I wish we got snow here. Instead it's just cold.
  2. esterk

Can't change charactername.

You'll need to be more specific. Perhaps post the event so we can see exactly what's going on. This sounds silly, but have you tried hitting ESC on the name entry screen? By default, I believe that's the only key that will let you 'backspace' for name entry.
  3. esterk

Haha I'd prefer to stick with anything that doesn't involve physical activity

Haha I'd prefer to stick with anything that doesn't involve physical activity
  4. esterk

Thinking about starting a commission shop for some of my art. Gotta help fund my game somehow!

Thinking about starting a commission shop for some of my art. Gotta help fund my game somehow!
  5. esterk

Yeah same. I think it's just how tedious it can be. If there were better tools in place to...

Yeah same. I think it's just how tedious it can be. If there were better tools in place to streamline some aspects, it wouldn't feel like such a drag to me.
  6. esterk

I thought about drawing all my maps...but unfortunately I just don't have the time. I'm drawing...

I thought about drawing all my maps...but unfortunately I just don't have the time. I'm drawing pretty much everything else, so something had to give.
  7. esterk

Probably. I wish they had a layer system in place so I could edit the ground separate of...

Probably. I wish they had a layer system in place so I could edit the ground separate of anything on top of it or something.
  8. esterk

I'm an artist but I just hate mapping for some reason @__@

I'm an artist but I just hate mapping for some reason @__@
  9. esterk

Successfully snuck out >:D

Successfully snuck out >:D
  10. esterk

There isn't much to do at work...wonder if anyone would notice if I just left...

There isn't much to do at work...wonder if anyone would notice if I just left...
  11. esterk

Announcement RPG Maker MV KADOKAWA Freebies 2019!

Oh wow, this is great. Thanks so much for all of this! :)
  12. esterk

Patch to help adjust Prettier Gauges with Yanfly Party Gauge?

This looks to work perfectly! Thank you so much for this! :)
  13. esterk

Patch to help adjust Prettier Gauges with Yanfly Party Gauge?

Hey everyone - hopefully this is a quick and easy request! I am currently using the Pretty Gauges (https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/prettier-gauges.47077/) plugin, which is amazing. However, it applies it to all meters in game - normally not a problem, but it looks kinda goofy...
  14. esterk

First demo playtest is done, now to make tweaks!

First demo playtest is done, now to make tweaks!
  15. esterk

Add Flee to Actor Battle Command And Remove Party Commands

Thanks so much again for helping with this! Everything has been running super smoothly since the compatibility update for Yanfly's plugin! :)
  16. esterk

HIME ActorBattleCommand plugin help

For future reference, you may want to implement some bugtesting contingencies into your game in order to test things like this easily. For instance, set an event that automatically triggers a combat right next to where your player starts, or an NPC that gives a player an item you are testing...
  17. esterk

Try using the script call in the battle eventing instead. Set the scope to Turn 0 so it triggers at the start of the battle. See if that works.
  18. esterk

Thoughts on minimaps in RPGs?

Good idea! I'm all about player choice!
  19. esterk

Is this the plugin you are using? http://himeworks.com/2015/12/actor-battle-commands/ HimeWorks is the site it is from if so, so that's what I was referring to - the plugin you are using.
  20. esterk

Have you tried making a new (blank) project and configuring the HimeWorks plugin in that? Sometimes it can be a simple matter of compatibility issues with other plugins, so by trying out the plugin with a base project and no other plugins, you can narrow down the issue.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

my main character isn't the warrior of light or the chosen one, he's a self righteous, invasive try hard who gets ahead of himself and makes a critical error, resulting in a downward moral spiral that, eventually, leads him to truths that make him a better man, and im DAMN proud of that.
Generate Actors, Dark Fantasy Monsters, & I Heard There Was a Chosen One, | RPG Maker News #42

Work on Cat Quest: The Last Catmancer continues slowly but surely. :kaopride: Today I received the Game Over screen from @Finnuval!
GameOver.png
Hey everyone! No Studio Blue RPG Maker Critiques Stream today! But you can always check the playlist for old streams you've missed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowlingMeteor277