Search results

1. Jxkl5

Map Generation

Hi, How would I make a game where a random dungeon is generated after the player does something (such as touch an object)?  The new levels would all have to have specific game play objects ranging from gold to enemies, but placed in random locations. Is this even possible? I was thinking of...
  2. Jxkl5

Dungon Generate for Rouge like game

Hi, I am trying to make a Rouge like game, and I was wondering if there was a way to generate a new random dungeon (with random mobs, loot, events, ect). I am trying to make the game as original as possible with original music, graphics, ect... (Problem: I don't know how to script...) Anyway...
  3. Jxkl5

HELP: Tile not placing

Hi, I'm trying to make a rouge like game. I was goining for original tiles. I started and wanted to test the floor so I did this... But for some reason, when I try to place it, it does not appear on the map... why?
  4. Jxkl5

HI!

I haven't introduced my self yet... soo. HI! I've been making 1/2 of many games (untill I lose intrest or get too busy) for a while now. I like making music, and I wish I knew how to draw and script. (Know any free tutors?)
  5. Jxkl5

That Empty Feeling After Finishing a Series

Have you ever had that empty feeling after finishing a series of any kind? Usually it happens with movies and tv shows, but once in a while it occures from a book... The Book of Three series, for exmple, could have gone on forever.  After finishing that series, I wlaked around silent... alone...
  6. Jxkl5

What Program should I use?

I want to make my own graphics, such as charecters and tilesets. What program should I use?
  7. Jxkl5

Company Logo

If anyone is interested, I'm looking for a company logo... The company name is: The Anime Pixel Just go wild! A banner woulb be nice too...
  8. Jxkl5

Background story Rephrase

Hi, Can you make tis sound better? Its the background story at the begining of the game.
  9. Jxkl5

How do you stop the player from moving?

I'm trying to make a cut sceen where the player is sleeping then woken up. But every time, the player can move during the script. I would upload the event, but I don't know how to. Also, one of my Guards won't move... I have him set up exactly the same as another moving charecter, and I...
  10. Jxkl5

Falco Pearl ABS Liquid v2 Help with GUI during Cutscenes

At the begining of my game, I have a scrolling text background story. But with ABS Liquid, there is the invintory slots and health in the way. Is there any way to get rid of them during cutscenes?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

just beat ff7 original for the first time since 2010. having played remake last year, I have a much better appreciation for the original oddly enough. I still like some of the character presentation in remake more, but the original's got a lot going for it.
Ever reach that moment in your life when your juggling a dozen or more projects that you know will never be made but don't have the heart to delete them? Ugh, I hate those moments...
:kaosigh: Why must you hurt me so?
my main character isn't the warrior of light or the chosen one, he's a self righteous, invasive try hard who gets ahead of himself and makes a critical error, resulting in a downward moral spiral that, eventually, leads him to truths that make him a better man, and im DAMN proud of that.
Generate Actors, Dark Fantasy Monsters, & I Heard There Was a Chosen One, | RPG Maker News #42

Work on Cat Quest: The Last Catmancer continues slowly but surely. :kaopride: Today I received the Game Over screen from @Finnuval!
GameOver.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SCLemon